•1•

Stay with Me
"Omma I'm going. And by the way dont forget to buy me Mc'donald okay?" Yeri screamed as she took a piece of a toast before putting on her shoes.
 
"Okay dear,take care of yourself. Dont make any trouble" her mom said from the kitchen.Yeri walked quickly to the bus stand to wait for the next bus. She took out her phone and text her best friend, Jisoo.
 
From: Jisoo
 
Hey Yeri, did you hear? I heard that a group of boys are transfering to our school and they are at the same grade as us. Don't you believe it?
 
To: Jisoo
 
TchTchTch with your fangirling again-.- Isn't there a day that you will not talk about them? Hey gotta to talk you later, the bus is here already.
 
Yeri went to the bus and sat down on a seat that was not occupied. She received a notification through her phone telling that someone had sent her a text.
 
From: Unknown
 
You're not like them,you are one of us.
 
Yeri sigh by the text that she received, it was not the first time that she got a text like that. She tried to get ito know the id number but somehow the number is always unavailable everytime she wanted to call that number.
 
The bus arrived at her school and she got down from the bus walking to her class. She was greet by her best friend, Jisoo.
 
"Hey Yeri,excited for the first day of school?" her friend chuckled.
 
"Are you expecting me to say yes? And by the way is it true about those guys transfering to our school?" Yeri asked.
 
"Of course, oh my you should have seen them. They were so hot and handsome , can you imagine those boys in our class. It will be such a bless to me" Jisoo fan herself by thinking about the boys.
 
"Jisoo, I don't even know how you became my best friend. Let's get to our place since Mr Lee already reach on his desk."
 
The class began like a normal class but this time Mr Lee wanted to give an announcement.
 
"Class, you have 2 new students in your class today . Please treat them nicely and good in this school. Boys you can come in." Mr Lee said.
 
Yeri was not paying attention to Mr Lee until she saw two guys that she had never seen stand at the middle of the class . The guy who was slightly taller than the other guy had shave both side of his hair while the other guy had black hair that look like he was not interested by the girls who are squealing about their presence.
 
"Can you boys introduce yourself to the class?" Mr Lee asked.
 
The boy with the guy who shave his hair stepped in front and introduce himself.
 
"Hello, my name is Jeon Jungkook. Call me Jungkook"
 
That guy must be the typical cold guy, Yeri thought.
 
"Hello my name is Kim Taehyung but call me V"
 
"Ok boys I will assign you to your seats. Jungkook can you sit beside Dasom, the one with the short hair and you,Taehyung sit next to the window." Mr Lee ordered them.
 
Lunch
" Jisoo I think i need to take my books at my locker. I will join you after I get them"
 
"Okay, meet you at the cafeteria . Dont be too late or Im going to finish the chocolate cake." Jisoo gave a mischievious smile to Yeri.
 
"Whatever" Yeri walked out of the class and walk along the hallway to her locker. She heard some footsteps right behind her but when she turn behind there was no one behind.
 
"very weird"
 
She continued to walk to her locker and open it. She received a note that says,
 
You are different, right?
 
"What the hell, how did this person knows about it?" She crumple the note and threw it in the rubbish bin feeling insecure not knowing someone was watching her nearby.
During the last lesson,she tried to foegetabout the note that she received. Maybe the person think that I am different because I dont fangirl those boys not about that right? she question herself.
 
"Ugh whatever I am going to forget about it"
 
"Hmm Yeri why are you spacing out, it seem that you are worrying about something" Jisoo asked after looking at her bestfriend spacing out for sometimes.
 
"Oh its nothing. Im just worrying about my future" of course she lied about it.
 
"What haha its really rare to see you worrying about that" Jisoo laughed at her.
 
"Tch just do your work Jisoo" Yeri gave a not pleasant look.
 
After School
 
Jisoo couldn't accompany Yeri back home as she had something to do at school . Yeri stop by at her favourite cafe, Lavender Wendy's Cafe. She ordered her favourite, chocolate milkshake and strawbery blueberry cake.
 
Not long after,the owner of the cafe,Ms Wendy came with her food.
 
"Hello Yeri, haven't seen you for a long time? How's your first day of school?"the lady served Yeri's food and sat across her.
 
"Sorry Ms Wendy.I was busy with holidays and homework. Well you know first day of school can be a bit boring right?" taking a bite of her strawberry blueberry cake.
 
"Your cake is still delicious as ever, Ms Wendy"
 
"Haha thank you, Yeri. Come with your friends next time. I will treat you for free next time,okay?" the lady smiled.
 
"Really? thank you so much. You're so kind and I dont even know why you dont have a husband. You are such a good wife material" while continue to eat the cake.
 
Ms Wendy frown a little but she gave a force smile.
 
"Yeri, let me tell you story. You know there was this story that I have, about a lady who had a happy life with her family. She had a daughter name Lily and she really love her very much. One day, the lady's kingdom was in danger when some evil guys went to destroy her kingdom. She couldn't saved her husband and her daughter as her husband was killed right in front of her. She was devasted by her lost daughter and her dead husband. She was taken away from her home and the evil guys bought her to their kingdom. The lady manage to escape from there and ran into a kind guy who had this supernatural to cast spell. The lady stayed with the guy for a few weeks before the guy promised her that he will find her daughter and teleport her to somewhere save. The lady couldn't be more happy because there will be no one intruding her life. But she couldn't forget about her husband and her daughter, hoping she will be brave enough to come back to her kingdom to look for her daughter one day. The moral of the story is that you should be grateful to your loves one no matter what."
 
"Such a tragic story you have Ms Wendy. This must be a fairytale story that I never heard before because I dont really read much. Ms Wendy, I think I have to go or else my mum will be worrying about me"
 
Yeri went to the cashier and paid for her food and wave a goodbye to Ms Wendy before leaving the cafe. Yeri took the usual route back home. On the way, she saw a small cute kitten was stuck on the tree branch.
 
"That poor kitten, let me help you" looking around her making sure no one is seeing her. The plants around her make a shape of ladder on the tree, and she climb on the ladder and take the kitten carefully into her arms.She put the kitten on the ground and the plants return to its original place.
 
" There you are little kitty. Hope you make it safe to your home" the kitten dissapeard from her sight as it went into the bushes. She continue walking leaving the place as she was happy she could help.
 
Not knowing that someone was watching her saving the kitten, the person left the place after that.
 
Hello readers, I know my first chapter kinda but I promise I will do better. I appreciate for you guys to comment:) So who was that actually saw her? What does Yeri has actually? Look forward for the upcoming chapters. Im planning to update maybe twice if I am busy and maybe more if Im free. Enjoy~