•2•

Stay with Me

"Mom can Jisoo come for sleepover this Friday?" Yeri asked her mom while taking a bite of  her Mc Donald 's cheeseburger.

"Sure dear, but wait I forget to tell   you that you need to follow me to a  party of a friend of mine this Saturday night. We will get some shopping in the evening since it's a formal party." Her mom  washing the dished.

" Okay, I'm fine with it. I think I need to go do my homework now, thanks a lot for the Mc Donald,mom." taking her sundae and left the dining table.

She took out her homework and  finish it in 2 hours. She  took out her phone and receive  a notification telling that she receive a text from Jisoo.

From:Jisoo

What did your mom says about the sleepover? Yeri I really need to  tell you something. Call me okay~~~

To:Jisoo

Okay^_^

Yeri went to the contact and called Jisoo's number. 
(bold would be Yeri while normal  words will be Jisoo)

"Hey Jisoo, what's up ? What do you want to tell me"

"Oh my god Yeri. Do you want to know what happen to me? I swear I'm so freaking out right now"

"Calm down Jisoo. Just tell me what is it"

" Okay you what, I make friend with the new guy called Jin from the new boys . I was carrying a lot of books because Ms Lee asked me to send it to her table. I couldn't balance myself and I thought  that I was going to fell when someone grab my wrist and the person was Jin. He even offered me to take some books and send them to  Ms Lee. We talk about stuff and we get to know each other.He was so sweet, I think I'm falling in love~~"

" I'm seeing something will happen after this. It seem you're being lucky this year."

" I know right! Okay you know what let's talk about something else. What did your mom says about the sleepover?"

"She's fine with it. We should go somewhere after school maybe hang out before going to my house, right?"

"No problem,Yeri. Okay gotta go my mom is asking for me, byee"

Yeri ended the call and  was getting ready to go to sleep. She closed her eyes before going to her dreamland. 

"Yeri be careful what you are doing" Yeri was awake hearing the voice that called for her.She opened her eyes looking at the world beyond her.

She was not at her bedroom, the place was somehow an abandon town that look like no one stayed there anymore and the buildings were in a bad condition. In front of her, there was a girl who look somehow familiar to her.

"Stay away from me. You hurt me before and now you are begging me that you're sorry? You .You don't have right to tell me what to do" the girl said.

The girl turn to Yeri's direction  and Yeri was shock. The girl resemble like her, the girl was like a clone of her but one thing why does she couldn't see Yeri.

" I don't understand this. Why does she cannot see me?" Yeri asked herself. The boy who was talking to the girl, Yeri couldn't see his face.  

"I hate this, I knew I was not normal from the start. I want to have  a normal live like how I live as a  normal girl. I am hurting people I love.I am going to meet Uxon" 

" Are you crazy? He is going to kill you after he get those powers. You  are one of the people who can save the Amega  and those people who suffered  from Uxon. Think carefully Yeri." 

Yeri couldn't understand the commotion going own. Who is Uxon and what is the Amega? She was so confused about this.

" Don't call me Yeri. My name is Yerim and I badly want to forget what you had done to me." 

Yeri woke up and looked at her surrounding, she was at her bedroom. 

"Phew it was only a dream but why does it look so real? I shouldn't think much"she looked at the clock  and it was only  three in the morning. She went back to sleep as school only start in 4 hours.


Hello my readers! I know it was a very short update but don't worry I will update in a few days:) So what do you think, was the dream  just a dream or maybe something else? Look forward for the next chapter!