•9•

Stay with Me

It was already the first day of February and nothing really happen except that Yeri had became close with Taehyung . The weather was still cold when winter is ending in a month.

"Taehyung, I told you that you shouldn't have play video games! Luckily, you got E for biology." smacking Taehyung's head.

"Yah, how can you be a girl. It's so painful" rubbing his head.

"Maybe from my family genes. My mom and dad are throwers you know" both of them laugh.

"Sorry,Tae. I need to go meet Jisoo, meet you at class" both of them part from their ways .

Yeri went to the old building of the classroom where no one used them anymore. She picked up a yellow crumpled paper and open it.

#3 You are powerful

" Powerful?How am I powerful?" she raised her brow. Not long ago, she received a note in her locker telling that she will receive information about her powers every tuesday in the old school building. Wierd isn't it?

She walked away and coincidently met Jisoo on the way to the classroom.

"Yeri, where have you been? I was searching you all over the school" Jisoo wipe her sweats with her handkerchief.

"Why? Did something happen?" she replied.

"You didn't know? The whole school was making a fuss about it. There some news saying that a student saw someone from our school dissapeard himself right in front of the student. I heard that there's not only one but a few that has sort of those magic stuff? I don't think it's true but you never know,don't you,Ara?" Jisoo explained.

I wonder who was it, Yeri thought.

"Yeah, I mean those stuff doesn't exist these days. I think some random people made up so they can play with our minds"

"I know right, look it's almost ten. We should go now, or not we will be late for class" Jisoo grab Yeri's hand and went straight to class.

The bell rings telling that school was over for today. Yeri packed up her stuff and wait for Taehyung at the lobby.Today, she had to go to Taehyung's place to do their chemistry project.

"Sorry for making you wait. Wanna go have some ice cream before going to my place?" Taehyung slung his hand over Yeri's.

"Fine.But the next time you are late,I swear I'm going to make you do the project all by yourself" Yeri walked out the school gates herself leaving Taehyung behind.

"That girl can be so childish" he smiled before catching up with Yeri's pace.

They went to their all time favourite ice cream parlour, Baskin Robins. Yeri picked her favourite ,chocolate chip cookie dough while Taehyung pick salty caramel ice cream.

"You don't mind coming to my place, I mean you know how Bangtan can be really noisy. Sorry my friends can be really annoying and loud." rubbing his neck.

"Meh, I'm okay with them. I mean they're fun to be with, you don't have to worry about it" her ice cream.

They went up using the lift and reach at the tenth floor. They the right side and walked to the third apartment after the lift. Taehyung type the password and the door unlocked.

"Namjoon hyung, let me have the candy! You ate a lot just now!" the younger boy chased the older hyung.

"Sorry Jimin, but I really love the sweets. I swear I will buy your cookies & creme hershey's later" opening the sweet wrappers and put the sweet inside his mouth.

"Guys can you be more mature. I'm not gonna make your favourite beef lasagne if you are behaving like this" Jin mentally put his headphones and went back into his room.

Namjoon wanted to get away from Jimin but he suddenly step on a banana skin and fell down on his which was literally in front of Yeri.Jimin stop at his track as he saw Taehyung brought a guest with him.

"Holy , it's Yeri. Oh my god, I'm sorry with the commotion going on just now."Namjoon get up and greet Yeri with a warm smile.

"Namjoon hyung, what did you and Jimin fight for this time? You guys can be so immature sometime" Taehyung shake his head.

"Hi Yeri, sorry for what happen. So why are you here with Taehyung? Wait,don't tell me that..." before Jimin could continue, Taehyung stop him.

"Don't think dirty hyung. I'm only bringing her because we need to start our project" Taehyung glare at him.

"Oh hello guys! I'm sorry if I disturb you doing your stuff.I promise next time I will bring some goodies for you guys."

"Hey it's okay! Go and continue do the project. Me and Namjoon need to finish our business" Jimin gave the "go-in-with-her-look" to Taehyung.

Taehyung and Yeri went into the room and settle down to do their work. Yeri's job to find the information while Taehyung did all the writing.

"I will get some snacks, We need something to munch, right?"

"Yeah, I will do the work. You go and take some snacks then"

Taehyung left the room and Yeri took her phone out of her pocket and text her mom.

To:Mom

Mom, I will be late. I have to do assignment with my friend for chemistry! So dont worry about me^_^

Taehyung came back with two slice of chocolate cakes and two glasses of mango juices. Both of them took a break to rest and eat their food.

"Woah, this cake is delicious. Did you make them?" Yeri eyes pop out as the cake melt in .

"I make them with the boys yesterday. Wait there's something on your lips"

Taehyung came closer to Yeri and Yeri swear that it was close by inch away from her face.

What is he doing? Why is my heart beating so fast? she question herself.

Taehyung reach out his thumb and wipe away the chocolate cream using his thumb.

"There you go, you eat so messy" he chuckled.

"O-Oh really? Thanks for it then" she stuttered.

But one thing, his so good looking.Wait what did I just mention that! she screamed in her brain.

"Taehyung, can I use the toilet ? I need to wash my hand"

"Sure, the toilet is beside the kitchen. You can ask the boys if you cannot find it"

Yeri walked out of the room and went to the toilet. She washed her hands and look at the mirror.

"Did my heart just beat so fast when he did that? I must be crazy!" she talked to herself.

Yeri finished checking herself and went out of the toilet.

"Talking to yourself? You should talk to yourself at home, dimwit." Jungkook appeard beside the toilet.

"Holy, I swear you almost make me have a heart attack. What do you want?" Yeri said.

"I was waiting for that person to finish her so called business. Tch I need to use the toilet by the way" giving that cold glare to Yeri.

Jungkook went into the toilet and Yeri went back into Taehyung's room. Yeri and Taehyung continue to do their project until 8:30 p.m.

"I will be going now, see you tomorrow!" Yeri wave her goodbye to Taehyung.

"See you tomorrow,go home safely!"

Yeri went home like usual like the normal route, but this time the street was so queit and has eerie feeling? But she has the feeling that someone followed her again,she ran as fast as she could to her house without looking behind. She almost rerasch her house gates until someone manage to pull her from behind.

"What the hell, why do you run so fast!" Jungkook tried to take his breath.

"I thought you were some stalker who wanted to me?Can you just like call my name or anything!" she screamed.

"Dimwit, I'm being kind enough to return your handphone and this is how you treat me? I should have stalk your phone then" he smirk.

Yeri snatch the phone from him, and said

"Hmm thanks? but you can be so doutchbag sometimes.But you're nice sometimes too"

"Nice my , just go in. I don't want some ert stalker to you like that another night"Jungkook cooly said it.

Yeri blushed by that statement.

"Whatever, bye then" Yeri went in and closed the gates.

Authour's note:

Anyone watch Bangtan weekly idol already? I'm so in love with Jhope's acting tbh and jungkook aegyo! So I have plan to make like a section where I feel like to know my readers more. So like every chapter I update I will ask like random question.

Q. How long have you guys been a kpopper?

I feel so old tbh, I know I'm just 14 but I have been a kpopper for like 7 years since I started like kpop since 2009.

Dont forget to suscribe and upvote~

Please leave comments too^_^