•4•

Stay with Me

"You guys know each other? That's such a pleasant to see." Mr Park said happily.

"How did you guys know each other by the way?" Ms Kim asked while giving a suspicious look to her daughter.

Before Yeri could answer her, Jr spoke up first.

"We just met just now when you guys were talking. I didn't expect that Yeri was your daughter, Ms Kim"


" Oh really, that's good to hear then.Well, you guys should spend your time together, I know that you guys don't want to get involve with adult conversation.It's nice to see our children know each other right, Jansung?" Ms Kim gave wink to Mr Park.

" Yeah, let's leave the children by their own. You guys can go now" Mr Park gave a gesture saying to shoo them away. Ms Jowon and Ms Linda left their other two friends to greet some people they know.

"Yein when are you planning telling her? You know that you need to send her to that academy since she will be useful one day as she will be one of them to save the kingdom?" Mr Park took a sip of his wine.

"I know Jansung. I'm aware that she knows her power already but it is still not the right time to tell her yet." Ms Kim sigh.

"Don't take it too long. Haesun missed her badly, don't you know that?"

"I know but I love her like my daughter too"

Jr brought Yeri along to the beach since he knew the hotel to well as his father own it.It was a bit awkward since they found out that Yeri's mom and Jr's dad werecfriends.

"I like the place here, it's so relaxing" Yeri started the conversation. She did actually like the breeze of the sea. But only one thing she was shivering of coldness since today's temperature must had drop. Jr saw Yeri shivering so he took out his blazer and put it on Yeri's shoulders.

"You like the beach? It's nice to have someone to talk with after leaving the academy for a while." Jr said.

" Hmm it seem that you are having problem Jr, don't you?"Yeri was curious to know about Jr's problem. She can feel it by hearing his sad voice.

" You can say that, but you won't understand. Let's not talk about this.Can i ask do you have something like anything, skills or talents?"

"I am not special like you think. I'm just a normal girl" she lied. Of couse she had to keep her secret, not wanting to freak out Jr.

"Ohh..." suddenly Jr's phone was ringing and he answered the phonecall which is from his dad.

"Jinyoung bring Yeri with you. Yein wants to ho home now"

"Okay dad will be there in minutes"

He ended the call and look back at Yeri.Yeri was staring at the ocean and Jr was enjoying the view of Yeri. To him, Yeri was pretty and nice but something a bit off about her.

"Hmm Yeri, your mom needs you. She wants to go home now so let's go?" Jr asked.

"Sure let's go" both of them talk about random stuff until they reach to their parents.

"Bye Jansung and Jinyoung. Hope to see you again" Ms Kim hug Mr Park while the kids said their goodbyes.

"So I hope we meet again, Jr. Thanks for everything" Yeri hugged Jr, that make him suprised but he likes it.

"Bye hope to see you too"Jr gave a sad voice.

Yeri and her mom left the hall.

"There will be not a chance to meet you again Kim Yeri" Jr left the place to welcome the other guest.

At home

"So are you interested in Jinyoung?" Ms Kim asked.

"Mom for the 10th time, I don't like him. I just knew him" Yeri was furious at her mom for asking the same thing over the 10th time.

"Okay Okay dear. it's almost midnight. You should go to sleep now"

"Kay mom good night"going into her room and changed onto her pajamas before she went to sleep.

I dont why, but I'm having good mood these days so I might update almost everyday(depends) since I will have 2 weeks holiday, woop yeash! After the holidays I might only update twice to thrice since school will be busier and I have to practise for this dance competition for 2 months;( How was the story so far? Do you guys like it? Don't forget to comment, I really appreciate it. Thanks to the people who comment, upvote and suscribe my story!Btw, Im really sorry for a short update, next chapter will be longer as promise:) Suscribe, Comment and Upvote~