I learnt that I didn't know much about myself

When I was Mrs Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter-006

What if all you ever know...was a lie made up to protect you...

~~&~~

The air felt cold around her and her feet could barely feel the ground. Everything around the room felt familiar yet hazy at the same time…where am I…she wondered.

Slowly, her feet found their strength and she got up from where she was lying. The old wooden floors creaked with each step she took. Gently, she allowed her hand to graze the cold surface of the floor length mirrors and stopped to arrange a stray that had fallen out of her messy bun.

Far away, long ago. Glowing dim as an amber…

The music suddenly came on and the surroundings started to change. The old, dilapidated, music room, that yellow, time-worn walls and creaky floors were replaced in a blink of an eye with beautiful chandelier lighting, white-washed walls and laminated floors.

Things my heart, used to know. Once upon a December…

Then, she heard footsteps, and the sound of someone clapping…

“Laurel, well done, like always…”

That voice…

Her chest started to constrict and she felt her heart started pounding harder.

“Princess…”

The voice called out gently, lovingly, and tears started involuntarily trickling down her porcelain face.

“Turn to look at me…”

She felt his breath right down her back, and a slight pressure on her right wrist.

Why is it wet?

Curiosity got the best of her and Laurel turned her attention to the hand that was holding her…

“BLOOD!!!” she shrieked and she felt her chest constricting even more… “WHY IS THERE BLOOD?!”

“Laurel…look at me!” The voice was now stern and commanding and he was now standing before her.

No No NO! This is not happening!!!!

“LOOK AT ME!”

“No!”

“Laurel, please…” He begged and Laurel took everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter