He learned my presence

When I was Mrs Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter-005

~~&~~

“You may kiss the bride…”

These words ghostly echoed into his ears and grazed his aching heart. Gone, was the couple in front of him and was now replaced with a figment of his memory.

He remembered the way she looked at him. The way her hazelnut cat-liked eyes slowly disappeared into a smile.

He remembered her touch, how soothingly warm they were as their hands interlaced gently. He remembered her lips, how they moved as she formed the words, “I understand.”

Most importantly, he remembered her voice, how it whispered without a tinge of resentment despite his reluctance at properly kissing her.

Though it had been 2 years since then, but the memory of their wedding was still freshly etched in his mind. His emotions that very day still engraved in his heart and being here, at this wedding, proved that he clearly had not forgotten.

“You love her…”

The words of his mother still fresh in his mind. “When will you stop lying to yourself? When will you see that she was not the cause of that accident?!”

Joonmyun’s head started to throb as his memories got the best of him. It was then, he had unfortunately bumped into a semi-drunk Kang Mikyung, baby sister of the bride and youngest in the Kang family. Mikyung had always fancied Joonmyun but somehow, she never could quite get his attention.

It was also then, he heard that voice. The v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter