Too much on the first day.

Botox Brain!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Iseul:

Since your lesson ended quite early, you decided to get back to your room and sort everything out. You didn't want any of your personal belongings near Chanmi- infact, you didn't want your existence anywhere near her but it couldn't be helped. Fate had it in for you.

You gritted your teeth in annoyance as you stomped into your room, slamming the door shut. To make matters worse, you stumbled over an unfamiliar pile of bags and if it wasn't for your good balance, you would have crashed head first onto the floor. You rolled your eyes unbelieveably as you analysed the bags. It definitely wasn't yours so it had to be- Chanmi's. You snorted before throwing the bags aside and then waded to your bed in a haste. Without wasting a second, you plunged onto your bed and rolled into your duvet resembling a perfectly made sushi roll. Why must life be difficult? You weren't ready to face Chanmi yet. Despite all the toughness and confidence, you still felt 0.1% scared. Not matter how hard you tried changing, the past wasn't prepared to let you go. It still haunted you. And to make matters worse, you now had to share rooms with her. You let out a tantrum but then boohooed as your eyes met the Jaejoong poster that was plastered right in front of you. "In-ha...I miss you...", you wailed. Despite having different tastes, one being In-ha's obsession with Jaejoong, you both clicked. She understood you really well and also had the same amount of hatred towards Chanmi as you did. But now, she had left you to face hell by yourself. Only if In-ha knew that Chanmi was going to sleep in her very own bed, she would have agreed to write that apology letter and would have never gotten suspended in the first place. It was too late now. You sighed loudly before jumping out of your bed. There's no point being depressed about it...I'll just have to cope with it. I can do this! Fighting!

You decided to take a nice shower to cool yourself down. Just as you were going through the process of removing your clothes, the door clicked and with your shirt over you head and your exposed, you froze. You heard the door slam shortly after and you went blank. Who is it? In-ha? The room inspector? A ?! A serial killer?!  Your eyes popped out of your head at the possible thought. However after several minutes, you did not hear a penny drop. Slowly pulling your shirt down, your eyes flickered around the room like a detective investigating a crime scene. When you realised no one was in your room, you crept towards the door and with a heap of courage, you pulled the door handle...

Your eyebrows knitted together at the unexpected scene. Lying under your feet was Chanmi, clutching onto her head in what seemed like pain. After a brief moment she noticed you glaring at her as if she were a mad person and immediately bolted up. Awkward silence filled in between the two of you and you swore down that you could hear crickets chirping in the midst of it all. 

After that strange incident, you went to have a shower but you couldn't relax at all now knowing that Chanmi, the person who bullied you was in the same room as you. You ended up having a quick shower and by the time you came out, Chanmi wasn't even in the room. But you noticed that she stripped In-ha's duvet cover off and removed her Jaejoong merchandise that dangled on the bed sides and stacked them near the bin as if it were piling rubbish. You gritted your teeth in annoyance. Did she really lose her memories? Because her dodgy behaviour is still there. 

Chanyeol:

Chanyeol shuddered at the thought of miniature Jaejoong avatars gawking at him in the night whilst he was sleeping. He shook the thought out of his head as he walked onto the balcony. (Each room has a balcony by the way.) He let out a long blow as he gazed at the darkening sky. It was just the first day and he was already exhausted. Just then he felt something vibrate somewhere in his blazer. After rummaging through his pockets, he fished out Chanmi's phone. As Chanyeol unlocked the screen, he was shocked at the amount of missed calls and messages that were on there.  "Baekhyun?", Chanyeol muttered, as he scrolled down the endless missed calls under this name. Chanyeol then clicked on the messages which were all from Baekhyun as well.

"'Did the surgery go well?-21:00' .'Why aren't you answering my calls?!-21:23' .'Did anything happen to you?!-21:50' .'Nothing happened to you right?-22:20'. 'I'm coming to the hospital-23:10'.-", Chanyeol read the texts but was shortly interrupted by another recent text. 

'You're in school?! Why aren't you answering my calls?! Do you know all the trouble I went through?! Anyways, if you are reading this message, meet me behind the car park at 6:30pm! Or else, I'll be coming to your dorm and I don't care if we both create more rumors.  So if you don't want more problems, I'll see you soon. Yes, I am very angry right now and it's up to you to make me feel better. (Give me a ppo-ppo and I'll forgive you.)

 I love you, my aegi-yah. We have so much to catch up on- wink wink <3'

What the actual ?...

Chanyeol didn't know how to respond to this. He was in a debate, whether to cringe or jump off the balcony right here and now. But really? Who is this guy? Don't tell me that he's Chanmi's boyfriend or something- Chanyeol was interrupted by another message. 'A minute left dear.'

Chanyeol didn't know why he was running but he was running. He felt like if he didn't listen to this guy, he would be exposed and it won't be a pretty sight. The 'we have so much to catch up on-wink wink' says it all.  After running in and out of blocks, he finally found his way out and headed towards the car park. The sky had darkened even more and the winds were prominent. After wading through the back gates of the car park, Chanyeol ended up in a narrow pathway with nowhere to go. He felt himself gulp. Just then he heard footsteps behind him but when he turned around, there was no one there. Chanyeol took Chanmi's phone out to check if there were any new messages when someone chuckled. Chanyeol turned around again to notice a brown haired guy beaming with a bouquet of flowers. Baekhyun I suppose. He strolled towards Chanyeol until they had no gap left. Chanyeol slightly backed away only to notice that the guy who was once smiling was now frowning. "B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter