Where are you?

Botox Brain!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Iseul:

This week had been depressing. Chanmi's your roommate, In-ha won't be back for now and you can't get in contact with her, you haven't been hanging out with your squad because of Sehun and to make matters worse, you had to stay after school and carry out Eunhye's chores. With Chanmi. Which you were doing at this very precious moment infact. And God, you wanted to kill her.

Chanyeol:

When people say they are under pressure, they probably don't mean being in an isolated room with a maniac, who's watching your back 24/7 whilst gripping onto a broom that would make such a great weapon.

It had been a few days since he had been doing these chores with Iseul and he had never felt this dangered in his life. Iseul had been glaring at him the entire time, her fingers clasping around the broom and when she swept, it sounded like knives being sharpened. Chanyeol couldn't help but feel anxious. He tried his best to not make eye contact with her but he believed that he made it worse as the broom sweeping was now a little excessive. When he finally had the courage to look her in the eye, he swore that he heard the broom stick snap. But thank god before things got violent, the door slid open and Song Eunhye stepped into the room with a satisfied expression. "You guys can go now.", she ordered resulting Chanyeol's eyes to glisten. Without a second to spare, Chanyeol dashed out of the room and back to the dorm. He slouched onto the balcony and rested himself on the railings. Whilst sighing, he fished out Chanmi's phone as he had received a couple of messages from Baekhyun yesterday night but didn't have a chance to read them yet. He opened the messages.

"Chanmi...what Iseul said...Is that true? Did you really lose your voice and memory? I can't believe it....-10:13pm"

"I'm sorry Chanmi. You must have been surprised... But I love you that's why. Please recover...-10:46pm"

"I'm not going to force you this time but when you are ready to talk to me, text me...I'll be waiting. I'll help you with anything you need. If you need help remembering, ask me, I'll tell you everything...So reply to me quickly because I miss you. I love you. Good night.-11.37pm"

Chanyeol sighed one again before throwing the phone back into his pocket. This is all too much... He then took out his phone and looked at the empty messages and logs. I wonder how Kyungsoo, Junhee, Taehyung and Byunghun are doing right now...I didn't even get a chance to say bye to them. Chanyeol gritted his teeth, grasping onto his phone tighter. These 6 months better go fast because I'm going to lose it otherwise. 

Kyungsoo:

"Still no signs of him?", Taehyung asked. "No...", Kyungsoo sighed. "Where in the world is he?! I've tried calling him all day yesterday and it's still not going through.", Taehyung snapped sinking into the chair in despair. "I...I feel bad. Say if something did happen to him? Say if he was forced to move schools? Was it because I tried to dig into his past? I think it might be because of me-" Taehyung interrupted Kyungsoo with light punch on the back. "Stop being stupid! It's not like he's the president's son to be forced to move schools to cover up something! Are you writing a manga? Don't blame this on you Kyungsoo." Taehyung sternly stated. Kyungsoo let out a deep sigh, "I know but I still feel a little guilty....If only I could get in contact with him." Taehyung nodded understandly when Byunghun suddenly spazzed in his chair. "HA! I've got an idea! Why don't we ask the school for his contact details?", he exclaimed gaining immediate attention from Junhee who was livelessly staring off into space a second ago. "OMG! That's a great idea! Let's go now! NOW! RIGHT NOW!", Junhee shrieked, leaning over the table intimidatingly which scared the boys . "E-erm...we are still in lessons so...", Byunghun scratched his head.

When it was break, they made their way to the staff room. "Me and Tae will stay behind, you two go. We will wait out here." Byunghun stated as they all stood beside the door. "Yeah okay." Kyungsoo replied. 

Kyungsoo knocked on the door and shortly after, a teacher called them over. Kyungsoo and Junhee walked in and headed over to the teacher at the main desk. "Erm we were wondering if we could have the contact details of Park Chanyeol from Class 3.3 who just transferred. ", Kyungsoo asked. The teacher averted her gaze from the computer to Kyungsoo before abruptly saying no.  "Huh? B-but it's urgent and we cannot get in contact with him at all. So please!", Junhee bowed desperately. "I'm sorry but giving out personal information to students is not allowed no matter what the circumstances are.", the teacher announced. "But he's our friend! We don't know any of his wereabouts and it's worrying us.", Kyungsoo pleaded. The teacher sighed as she took a sip of coffee. "Listen, unless you have permission to access the personal information, we cannot give it out to you. It is as simple as that. If you understand that, then you guys can go now." 

Kyungsoo sighed along with Junhee. "What do we do now?" he mumbled. Just then he caught Mr Ji staring at him from the other table and when he had the amazing idea of asking Mr Ji instead, it seemed that Mr Ji had read his mind. "You guys are going to be late for your next lesson. Hurry up and leave." he ordered, facing the other way.

"I guess the plan failed.", Taehyung stated as he watched the expressions on Kyungsoo and Junhee's face as they came out of the staff room. "They said they can't hand out p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter