Chanmi.

Botox Brain!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol:

"Okay, everything's done.", the deputy head stated, stacking up the forms in a pile. "Then, you can go back to your room and rest. You will start school tomorrow.", the deputy announced. Back to that vile room? It ain't happening. Chanyeol took out his writing board and wrote, "Can I start school today?".  "You want to start today? Well, I guess that's acceptable.", the deputy head agreed. "Thank you. And do you know what class I am in?", Chanyeol carried on. "Ah right, you are in class 3.6 with Mr Oh. It's in the 3rd block.". Chanyeol bowed before making his way to his class. Somewhat he felt a little nervous since he doesn't know the Chanmi in school. Is she popular? Who are her friends? Who are her enemies? He didn't know a thing. He checked the time on his watch and it was 9am, meaning that registration must have started. 

He walked in and out through the 3rd block when at last, he found his classroom. Class 3.6. He took a deep breath before opening the door. The door creaked and everyone's attention asserted towards him. Chanyeol awkwardly stepped into the classroom and in an instant, he could hear the class whispering and hissing among themselves. Gulping, his eyes wandered nervously around the room when suddenly, he saw a pair of eyes eagerly glowering at him. He sighed as he recognised her face. His 'roommate'. Why do I have to see her face everywhere I go? She glared at him and started cussing under her breath. Before he had a chance to respond to her rudeness,  he heard 2 girls squealing. "Chanmi! We missed you! Come and sit here!", one of the girls exclaimed, patting the seat beside her. Who is she? "Class be quiet!", Mr Oh yelled. He then faced Chanyeol with a smile. " Are you starting class today? I thought you were supposed to start tomorrow.", he stated. Chanyeol remained silent as he didn't know how to respond. His writing board was in his bag. However Mr Oh understood as he made an 'Ah' sound in realisation. "I nearly forgot!", he laughed. He then faced the class. "Chanmi has temporary voice and memory loss. It would take time for her to recover so all of you be considerate. Take care of her.", he announced, resulting the class to gasp. "Memory loss?! Chanmi, you don't remember me?!", the girl who spoke earlier yelled. What part of memory loss doesn't she understand? Chanyeol shook his head. The girl wheezed, covering . "Chanmi-ah....", she pitifully pouted. The class had a sympathic expression on their faces. Chanmi must have been loved by her classmates. However, he noticed some sniggering at the back. His eyes glowered as he noticed his roommate was one of them. She was laughing along with some guys. "Memory loss- omg- I can't breathe! Serves her right!", the guy with the black hair guffawed. "Tao, you better shut up!"  the girl from earlier snapped, gritting her teeth. "Dahee and Tao! Be quiet! Do you want to spend your lunch sitting in the detention room?!", Mr Oh screeched. Mr Oh then faced Chanyeol. "Go and sit down.", he smiled.

"Chanmi, over here!", Dahee called Chanyeol over. He took a seat beside her and took out his writing board. "What's that?", Dahee asked. Chanyeol stared at her with a straight face. Is she serious? Chanyeol yanked the pen lid and wrote, "It's a writing board." "Ah, I knew that.", she let out a dead chuckle. But then her eyebrows knitted together. "But wait...your writing. It looks different.", she muttered, intensely staring at Chanyeol's handwriting. Chanyeol gulped. Did she find out? But instead she looked at Chanyeol pitifully. "Chanmi-ah, get your memorys back quickly, you are scaring me.", she uttered. And here I was thinking she atleast had a brain. Handwriting is genetic my friend, losing your memory doesn't affect it. However he didn't complain. As long as his cover doesnt blow, he can cope with stupidity. 

Registration soon ended and the first lesson started. "Okay, everyone who's not in the music department, you guys can leave for your lessons now.", he stated, resulting some students to pack their bags. The students left the room and Chanyeol noticed his roommate was one of them. So wait, isn't this school not an all music school? There's different departments? Dahee noticed Chanyeol's rather confused look and answered for him. "Basically, we have different departments. We have music and performing arts, which are the main. Then we have the academic department, which is for students who prefer to study all day long. Man, like why would they major in something boring like that? Anyways, the last department is Physical Education. It's for students who want to major in sports. I was so happy with Seoul Arts High school just being a music and performing arts school but now it just seems like any other regular schools. And you know what's annoying? Because of these new departments, we have one lesson of their subjects each day. And I thought I didn't have to study nor do sports ever again. Man, I hate school.", she sighed dramatically, drifting off topic. 

So the first hour started off with conveying emotions in songs and the next hour was about how to create an emotional piece of music. Chanyeol couldn't believe how fast the lessons flew by as now, he was sitting with a bunch of girls, having his 30 minutes break. "So you really don't remember a thing?!", a girl named Minah exploded. Chanyeol gritted his teeth. These girls were really driving him nuts. "Wait till Sohyun hears about this, she's gonna go crazy.", Minah gasped strikingly. Who's Sohyun? Argh, I'm going mental right now. Why does Chanmi have to be so darn popular?! Chanyeol searched for Dahee as he left him with these howling girls, saying that she would be right back. 10 minutes had passed and she still wasn't here. Even though he found Dahee equally annoying, he'd rather be with someone he knew for 2 hours than be crowded by girls he didn't even know. 

Just then Dahee skipped towards Chanyeol, linking her arms with another girl who had long sleek black hair. "Sohyun, look, it's Chanmi! She's back!", Dahee yelled pointing her fingers towards Chanyeol.  Then out of nowhere this Sohyun girl hugged Chanyeol and he froze. "OMG! I am glad you are okay! I was so worried because of some stupid rumors I heard! I'm so glad you are well!", she blabbered excitedly, crushing Chanyeol's chest with her overly tight embrace. He was afraid that the silicone padding was going to burst but she thankfully broke the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter