The Project.

Botox Brain!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo:

Just as usual, Kyungsoo walked to the lockers after school. After throwing his books in, he took a quick glance at the locker on his left. It was Chanyeol's. Even though Kyungsoo was angry at Chanyeol for leaving without a word, he was worried. Worried that something happened to him. Kyungsoo shut the locker door when someone's hand squeezed his shoulder. He turned around and by surprise, it was Mr Ji. 

 Mr Ji bit his lip before eyeing Kyungsoo sternly. "Come to the classroom.", he stated receiving a raised eyebrow from Kyungsoo. "Why?" "Don't ask questions and come." Mr Ji hissed impatiently, already storming off. Kyungsoo followed him without uttering a word.

"HUH?! Seriously?!" Kyungsoo shrieked, confounded by Mr Ji's sudden kindness. "Take it before I change my mind." Mr Ji declared, shoving the piece of paper towards Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo picked it up instantly. 

"Phone n.o: 02-XXX-XXXX , Address: 1487-10, Buam-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul" 

Kyungsoo stared at the paper in awe. Chanyeol's contact details... 8 years of waiting and I finally know it.  I wonder what made Mr Ji change his mind. 

"I was planning to give it to you earlier but the other teachers were there. I may be rude sometimes but I do understand teenagers better than anyone in this school. And trust me, you need the contact details." Mr Ji chuckled, never failing to read Kyungsoo's expressions. Mr Ji was quite young; definitely in his 20's and 26 at the maximum. Since he'd graduated from high school 6 years ago, it was understandable that he understood how Kyungsoo felt.  But still, it was Mr Ji. A goody two shoes who wouldn't break a single rule. Noticing that Kyungsoo wasn't going to say anything, he carried on. "When you get in contact with Chanyeol, let me know. I'm quite worried my self. " " Yeah I will. Thank you so much..." Kyungsoo gawked at Mr Ji, still in shock. " But, the last thing I want is for me to get fired. So make sure no one knows about this because I don't want to deal with it if it spreads around the whole school." he stated, finally acting like himself. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. Thank you so much!", Kyungsoo thanked him once again. "You can go now.", Mr Ji gestured to the door.

Kyungsoo trailed out of the room but his happiness overwhelmed everything else. He was finally going to get in touch with Chanyeol! I have to tell Junhee! 

Junhee:

She headed out of the door and to porch only to be welcomed by gushing rain. Great. She walked over to the gate and Kyungsoo was there, leaning against the wall with an umbrella. "What is it?", Junhee asked slightly annoyed. Kyungsoo lived a couple of streets away from her, hence he'd always visited her, sometimes more than enough and for the most stupidest reasons. Junhee reckoned he called her out in this pouring rain to talk about his new manga collection like he did last time. "I've got good news.", Kyungsoo stated as he pulled Junhee to his side, the umbrella now covering the both of them. Junhee ruffled her wet hair with a sigh. " What manga is it this time? Stop calling me over for this! My hair is wet thanks to you-" "I got Chanyeol's contact details.", Kyungsoo interrupted her with a small grin.  "What...Are you being serious?...", Junhee heaved forward, her eyes twitching with mixed emotions. "Yeah. Look." Kyungsoo fished out the piece of paper from his pocket and Junhee snatched it off him in mere seconds.

He watched her as she analysed the paper in absolute concentration. Kyungsoo couldn't help but notice his heart beat accelerating. Even though he knew clearly that Junhee's worried eyes, her trembling lips and fingers, her reddening cheeks were not for him, he loved observing her. Becase it was the only thing he could do.

"Jongno-gu?!...Omg, that's far away..."Junhee exclaimed, her eyebrows furrowing but also a huge smile took over her face. "I can't believe it omg! How did you get the contact details?!" she asked, squealing this time. "Mr Ji-"

However before Kyungsoo could finish his sentence, he was cut off by a sudden hug. To make matters worse for Kyungsoo's poor heart, Junhee pecked his cheek before breaking the contact with a hysteric laugh. "OMG I love you!", she howled smacking her lips on the paper now. I can't believe it! OMG! I finally know where Chanyeol lives! However as she was too busy dancing like a mad woman, she failed to notice Kyungsoo's red face. 

"So have you tried calling Chanyeol's house number yet?", Junhee asked after she had calmed down a bit. "Huh? Y-yeah...but no one answered the phone.", Kyungsoo uttered. "Oh. Then we should visit Chanyeol's house! Not today obviously but maybe after school tomorrow? Oh wait. Jongno-du is pretty far. What about on a Saturday? We could take our time as well. So Saturday?" Junhee requested only to receive a blank look from Kyungsoo. "Kyungsoo?" As if some ghost stood in front of him, he jerked before taking quick steps back. "Kyungsoo?..." "Huh? Ohh Saturday? Yeah I'm free. It's getting l-late so I'll head back. See you tomorrow.", he jabbered before making a straight b line to the bend. What the actual heck? Is he okay? Junhee shrugged her shoulders before marching off into her house with a grin. 

Chanyeol, I'm coming for you!

Iseul:

It was morning and a day of inescapable wetness awaited you. It had been raining heavily all night yesterday and you couldn't sleep. You hoped that by morning the rain would stop but that thought disobeyed you. It was raining buckets. I hate September.

You slammed your chin on the edge of your palm with a exaggerated sigh catching the attention of Mr Oh. "Kim Iseul. Registration hasn't even started yet and you look like you are done with the day. But don't be too depressed because I'm going to set you guys the project. The examinations are approaching!~", he sang resulting everyone to groan. Urgh. The Exams. 

You hated the exams the most. Because it was different from most schools. Each year, the project was set which counted towards the final examination that was done at the end of the year. The project was done in groups consisting of students from all 3 majors. Performing Arts, Sports and Academic Subjects. You had to complete assessments from each major and the scores were than added with the results from the final examination. And that was your official grade at the end of the year. Whether you were going to graduate, debut as a singer or actress, become a doctor, whatever you wanted to be, these grades mattered. So to put it simply, the project was important. 

"So class. Unlike the past 2 years where you did the project for practise, you are doing it for real now. In about 6 months time, you guys are all going to graduate. This project will provide you skills for your ideal career. And will also give you points for your final examination in February. 6 months guys. 6 months.", Mr Oh dramatically a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter