Prologue.

Botox Brain!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chanyeol:

 

Being a 10 year old with no family other than a single mum was hard for Park Chanyeol. Not only were they financially broke, they were mentally broken as well. Their relatives cut them off, his mum was a full time worker and he got picked on at school for not having a father. He was always alone. But putting that aside, he was always delighted, as when night came, his mum would come back from work and she would sing him lullabies and put him to sleep.  Despite his loneliness during the day, he was glad that he had a mother that cherished him at night. 

 

However, a couple of months later, she passed away. Chanyeol now sitting in a child adoption centre, on the verge of getting adopted or worse, stranded on the streets, suddenly received a message.  

 

' My dear Chanyeol-ah...Do you know who I am? It's your appa dear...omma left you right? Are you feeling lonely? Don't worry...I'm here. Come and live with Appa okay?' 

 

Chanyeol being united with his father after 7 years, will he finally find happiness? He was surprised however, as he had more to his new family than just a father. He was introduced to a step-mum and for the first time in his life, he had seen his biological sister, Chanmi.  His identical twin sister, in fact. 

 

His life was changing now.  Unlike his old home, he now lived in a house about 10 times bigger. Adapting to his new family and lifestyle, he finally had hope that he can find happiness. 

 

But things didn't go directly to plan. 

 

His father was never home as he worked overseas so Chanyeol ended up living with his step-mum and Chanmi. His twin sister was amused at the fact that she had a twin brother and she wanted to play with him and show him to her friends at school. Chanyeol not used to this friendly treatment, found it awkward. However, after some weeks, Chanyeol finally made small steps to get to know his twin sister that he had been separated away for 7 years...only to be stopped by the step-mum.

 

"Chanmi-ah? Don't play with him. He's a bad boy."

 

The first step to his life tumbling back down again. From the next day onwards, the step mother didn't let Chanyeol near Chanmi. 

 

"You are filth just like your mother. You don't belong here."

 

She split them up by taking them to different schools, She split them up when they were eating and she completely isolated him as time went on. "The same personality as your tacky mother...did you think your father was going to be at home to look after you?" 

 

But when Chanyeol's father did come back for Christmas and every other holiday, the step mother embraced Chanyeol in her arms like he was her very own son. So every holiday was what Chanyeol looked forward to. Because it was only in the holidays that Chanyeol could be part of the family. Once his dad left for work...it was back to normal. He often cried at night.

 

However as he grew older, instead of crying, he became frustrated at this stupid drama his step-mum was playing so he often left the house when he heard that his father was coming home. His father also came back home less often that Chanyeol just decided to give up on hoping for this never-going-to-happen happiness.

 

8 Years has passed since then and Chanyeol had completely changed. He became the silent type and never came out of his room unless he needed to go school or work. If people saw how he lived, they would say that he was living alone. Chanyeol didn't associate himself with his step-mum or Chanmi.

 

First of all, he simply didn't want relate himself with Chanmi as she had completely changed. The girl that once a sweet, friendly girl was now a bully. She was her school's most popular student, and because of that, her attitude resembled a spoilt brat's. She also wanted to be a Kpop star and resemble those doll-like skinny figures. Chanyeol just gave up on her.

 

He went to a local highschool, paid for his own meals, paid for his own clothes and lived a broke teenager's life where as Chanmi, went to a prestigious arts school, had her classes paid, didn't need to work, ate her meals freely and didn't have to worry about anything. They basically lived as different people. Infact, the step mum hid the fact that Chanmi had a twin brother. The father didn't know that the step-mum was treating his son like this so the step-mum pretty much had control. 

 

So this was Chanyeol's life at the age of 18. A complete loner who lives a hidden life with no identity. 

 

Then his life surprisingly got worse. His stupid twin sister decided to get plastic surgery and things went awfully horrible from there. Chanmi somehow ended up in hospital at the verge of death and if she were to recover, it would take at least 6 months. 

 

What his step-mum said to him next, changed his whole life. 

 

"Are you stupid?!", Chanyeol bellowed at his panicking step-mum.

 

"Chanyeol! Think about your sister here! She needs you! She needs to graduate out of that school before she can even dream about becoming a singer! Please!", she screeched.

 

Chanyeol was furious, what about him? What about his life?

 

"Don't you understand? Why must I be doing this? You shunned me from everyone else and now you want my help? And sister...You call her my sister? I don't see her as one! She's nothing to me and so are you!", he yelled back.

 

"You are nothing! If you at least help her, you could live her life! It's only for 6 months Chanyeol! You know Chanmi has been working hard for this dream! If she doesn't graduate, she can't carry on. It's the end for her!"

 

Chanyeol had never been angry in his whole life. Up until now, he had been taking it all well but now his step-mum wants Chanyeol to go into school as Chanmi? To waste his 6 months in dresses and high heels so that Chanmi can live her life? Was this even fair? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter