8.Finding Mr. Right

True Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Word Count: 1,556

Song: Love Me Right-EXO

Hyeon’s POV

I walked out of the bathroom and I heard Rosie.

“This is just what Hyeon needs”

“What do I need?” I questioned.

“You’re going on 5 blind dates to forget about Chanyeol”

“WHATTTTTTT? Why ? when ? Who ?” I panicked.  I’m not ready to go on dates. I just had my heart broken how am I supposed to go on dates?

“Ummm… Rosie I don’t think that’s such a good idea, I mean I just got heartbroken by Ch –“

“Don’t you even dare say his name, he doesn’t deserve even a thought from you. Just trust me, this will help you forget.  And besides your still young and this will be fun.”

“You do have a point. Sure, but can you set me up with guys that I actually could have interest in?”

“Of course I don’t want you going out with someone who turns you off. How about you write me a list of your ‘perfect guy’ and I’ll see what our options are.”

“Okay, but for tonight, can we just relax and watch a movie?”

“Yeah, you’ve gone through a tough night, of course.”

So Rosie and I just got into our own beds and a movie. Since it was Friday we fell asleep at like 2am.

 

On Saturday I woke up at around noon. I got dressed and had some brunch at the cafeteria. Good thing I didn’t see Chanyeol there cuz that would have been bad. Once I got my lunch I ran back to our dorm and Rosie was still sleeping. I didn’t want to wake her up since she waited for me to fall asleep to make sure I was alright. Then I thought about last night and I remembered that I needed to write a list of my perfect guy. I grabbed a note book and a pen and started writing.

 

My perfect guy <3

Tall, Tall enough so that when I hug him my face reaches his chest Deep voice Funny, Sarcastic, Fun ,Can Joke Around Likes to Cuddle Like Couple Items Has a lot of Charms Full of Surprises And most importantly has an Amazing Smile that makes me want to Smile too

 

Once I finished the list I decided to place it on the table and go for a jog to take my mind of things.

 

Chanyeol’s POV (Back to the Dance)

I was so thankful that Baekhyun pulled me away from BoMi. I didn’t know how much more of her creepy stares I could take. That girl is crazy. Baekhyun was about to say something but stopped when he saw Rosie walking towards us with a not so pleasant face. She whispered something to Baekhyun and glanced at me with one that could kill. Then she did something that surprised me and Baekhyun too. She kissed him on the cheek and then walked away. Baekhyun took a few seconds for him to stop blushing but once he came back to reality, he looked very angry.

“Do you have any idea what you just did? Why were you dancing with BoMi. I really thought you liked Hyeon”

“I do, I really do like her it’s just that I couldn’t say no to BoMi. She looked so sad I just had to say yes.vI tried to stay in the corner but apparently BoMi wanted everybody to know I was with her. She dragged us all the way to the middle. I prayed that Hyeon wouldn’t see us – “

“But she did Chanyeol, she saw you and it broke her heart. And now Rosie left with her too. We could be having the best time right know but i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter