3.First Day Of School (P2)

True Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Word Count: 1349 

Song:??? (If you know a song that matches this chapter please comment below)

 

Chanyeol’s POV

When the bell rang signaling that first period was over, I got up and talked to Hyeon.

“We have the next two classes together so I can help you find them too if you want.” I told her.

“Thank you so much, Chanyeol, you’ve been so helpful.” she said while blushing.

Ashhhh she’s so cute. “Chanyeol, snap out of it.” I scolded myself. I tapped on her shoulder to get her attention and told her to follow me. She did and we walked across the school to the music department, where our second class was held. It was a long walk but it wasn’t awkward at all. I don’t know why I feel this way about her? She just makes me feel comfortable around her. When we reached the classroom we took our seats and since it was the first day we didn’t have much work to do. Hyeon sat beside me again since I was the only one she was familiar with. I was so lucky that I ran into her this morning or else I probably wouldn’t have the courage to come up and talk to her.  We started talking and we got to know each other better. Class ended in no time and now we had lunch. I invited her to sit with me but she said she had made previous plans with her roommate. But she said that we could sit together tomorrow. I agreed and went to go find Baekhyun since he told me to sit with him for lunch. When I found Baekhyun I was totally shocked. I saw Hyeon and another girl who I am guessing is her roommate sitting with my friends, EXO.  I was so happy.  She didn’t see me yet so I was going to go surprise her. I went up behind her and placed my hands over her eyes.

“Guess who?” I smirked at my friends and telling them to be quiet.

“Ummmm? Prince Charming?” she said while laughing

“You’re right.” I said while I removed my hands from her eyes.  She started laughing so hard, I finally got to see her smile again and I love when I can make her smile.

“Yah, why are you laughing? Aren’t I your Prince Charming, Hyeon-ahh?” I pretended to be offended.

“Whatever makes you sleep at night.” she said and started laughing again.

“Well since you already know each other then I guess we don’t have to introduce you.” smirked Baekhyun. “Oh wait Rosie doesn’t know you still.” he realized. “Rosie this is Chanyeol, you can call him elf though since he has big elf ears.” he whispered the last part to her and she started to laugh and blush a bit due to their closeness. 

Baekhyun’s POV

Why is Channie being so friendly with Hyeon? He’s never acted like that before; I’ll have to ask him after we get back to our dorm. I saw Rosie blush but I didn’t know why. Maybe it was because of our closeness. I hope she feels the same way I do. I’m starting to like her a bit. She and I have the same classes so we just talk the whole time. I got to know her and she’s a really nice girl, really sweet and innocent. Once everybody got their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter