4.This Is What All Friends Do ... Right?

True Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Word Count: 1066 

Song: ??? (If you know a song that matches this chapter, comment down below)

Baekhyun’s POV

As soon as Chanyeol walked in, we both had the same thoughts. He clearly knew that I was acting weird and I knew he was acting weird today too.

“Twenty Questions?” we said at the same time.

“Yeah of course!” I said happily.

“Okay I go first.” yelled Chanyeol. “Why were you acting so weird and different at lunch today? Especially with Rosie?”

“Err, uhh, because I wanted to be closer with her?” I answered with a question more so than an answer. When we play we always swear to tell the truth, and this is technically the truth because I do want to get closer to her. “Why so friendly with Hyeon, huh?”

“She’s new to the school and I wanted to help her and be her friend.” answered Chanyeol confidently. “Rosie or Hyeon?”

“I’ve only known both of them for a day how could I pick now?” I whined.

“Just pick.” Chanyeol said anxiously.

“Rosie” I whispered shyly. I felt my cheeks get hot and I started to smile, just the thought of her makes me smile so easily. Then I realized that we were still playing and that it was my turn for the question. “How about you, huh? Rosie or Hyeon?

“Hyeon, cause I’ve known her longer.” he said while struggling to keep a poker face. I know he’s hiding something and I intend to find out. “Baek, I got this feeling today and I was wondering why it happened. When I touched Hyeon’s hand, my whole body started to tingle. Is that normal, because I’ve never felt it before.”

So something is going on with Channie. Is that what’s bothering him? Silly Yeol. “Yes it is normal, it means that you guys had some type of connection. Wait, hold on a second. Do you like Hyeon?” I practically yelled. I’m pretty sure everyone in this building could hear us but who cares. Finally Chanyeol likes someone, who knows he might even get a girlfriend, I smirked.

“Channie likes Hyeon, Channie likes Hyeon, Channie likes Hyeon” I chanted while clapping like a seal.

“Aishhhh, Shut up Baek, I don’t like Hyeon.” he stuttered so I know he’s lying. Maybe he’s too afraid to admit it.

“I’m going to go shower now” he said. I smirked and just laid on my bed, watching funny videos on my computer.

Author’s POV

“How about we go out for dinner tonight? And then we can have a girl’s night.” Rosie asked H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter