10. The Plan

True Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Word Count: 1,157

Song: XOXO - EXO

Hyeon’s POV

The next morning I got up feeling happy. But when I got ready to eat breakfast, I knew bad things we’re coming my way. I went down the stairs of Rosie’s house (where she’s staying over the summer) and I saw Rosie eating breakfast. She looked at me with a questioning look. I knew that now I was going to have to answer her questions about last night. I sat down and Rosie gave me a plate filled with the most delicious French toast I’ve ever eaten.

When I was about to take my first bite, she then bombarded me with a load of questions. But as her best friend I knew I had to answer her so I did.

“Honestly, I think these little dates aren’t that bad, I mean they’re helping me forget about Chanyeol. I’ve realized that I can never be with him and that I should move on.” I told Rosie what I was truly thinking.

“Good, just know that whatever you choose to do, I will always support you” she said and pulled me into a hug. I was so glad to have someone like her. She’s like a sister I never had.

“And by the way since you like these dates so much, I have other people in mind. How about Kim Taehyung?” she her phone and showed me a picture of him.

“Omo, he looks just like Baekhyun oppa. He’s so handsome. Can I really meet him he looks just like an idol” I fawned over him.”

“Yeah just let me ask Baekhyun oppa to text him. And we are going to go shopping for clothes for your date.”

“Alright then, I’ll go change.”

Baekhyun’s POV

I just got a text from Rosie to ask Taehyung if he’s busy on Thursday. Wow it really seems like Hyeon is enjoying herself. The8 texted me this morning thanking me for introducing him to her. If Chanyeol wanted to win her back he needed to try harder. I felt bad for the poor guy. Knowing that the girl you like is going on dates and potentially falling for someone else is really scary.  I would feel the same if Rosie was meeting other guys. Wait… did I really just say that? I have to admit I do like Rosie but does she like me? Suddenly my phone went off.

Rosie <3

Hey are you busy today?

Baekie <3

No, Why?

Rosie <3

Hyeon and I are going shopping and I was wondering if you would like to come along too?

Baekkie <3

I’d love to, I miss you so much :*

Rosie <3

I miss you too :* meet us at the mall near our school at 12?

Baekkie <3

You now I’ll be ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter