5.Best Night

True Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Word Count: 1112

Song: ???? (if you know a song that matches this chapter plz comment below)

Chanyeol’s POV

We reached the bus stop and the bus came right on-time. I really wish that this was a date, I would totally ask her out but I’m afraid that I’ll get rejected and then ruin our friendship. I guess I’ll just wait a while and see if she likes me,  thought Chanyeol.  We got on the bus and Hyeon started to shiver and rubbed her arms. I knew she was cold so I took off my jacket and put it around her.

“Thanks” she smiled lovingly. “But won’t you be cold too”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be fine” I reassured her.

It was a silent bus ride but it wasn’t awkward, I feel really comfortable with Hyeon. I know that I can be myself and she won’t judge me. I really hope she feels this way about me too.  When we got to the right stop, we got off and walked off to the restaurant. We got in and sat down and Hyeon returned my jacket. A middle aged woman came up to us and asked us if we wanted to order yet. I looked at Hyeon as if asking her if she was ready.

“How about you order for the both of us since this is your favourite restaurant.” She told me while smiling.

“You two are just the sweetest couple” commented the woman.

“Oh we’re not a couple we’re just friends” said Hyeon. When she said that, it tore a hole in my heart a little, but I tried not to let it show. I guess I didn’t hide it very well since the woman gave me a sympathetic look. I just smiled and ordered the same thing for the both of us.

While we were waiting for our order to come we decided to get to know each other more.

“What is your biggest dream you want to accomplish in life?” I asked her.

“Well, I really want to find someone that makes me want to be with them. I believe that everyone has a perfect match and I intend to find mine” she replied. “Yeah I know it sounds like super cheesy but I really do want to find mine, How about you, what are your dreams?”

“Just being happy, I want to experience true happiness and share it with someone special” I smiled at her hoping she would get a hint that the “someone special” was her. But Hyeon, being her oblivious self didn’t get the hint at all. We continued to talk for a while and then the food came. 

We started to eat. The food here is really good and by the look on Hyeon’s f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter