6. As If It Never Happened

True Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Word Count: 1057

Songs: Baby Don't Cry - EXO

Hyeon’s POV

I woke up when my phone started to ring. *Why would someone call me so early in the morning?* I got out of bed and tried to look for my phone. When I found it, I answered the call and it turns out it was Rosie.

“Hey you should wake up, it’s like noon!”

“Really?” and then something came to my realization. The last thing I remember was bowling with Chanyeol. Wait how did I get back to my dorm then? I was taken out from my train of thought when I heard Rosie yelling through the phone.

“Hyeon!!!!  Hello? Are you still there?”

“Oh yeah I’m still here. What were you saying again?”

“Nothing I was just wondering if you remembered what happened last night”

“Wait what happened?” I asked in a panicked tone.

“You don’t remember? Okay I’ll tell you when I get back to the dorm.”

“Where are you?”

“Baekhyun invited me to go to the mall today, I’ll be back in an hour or so. You should get something to eat since you skipped breakfast.”

“Alright I’m going to the cafeteria. Call me when you get back” and then we hung up.

Authors POV

After Hyeon ate her brunch at the cafeteria, she went back to her dorm to finish some of her homework that she didn’t finish while she was helping Chanyeol.  Suddenly the door opened and she heard

“See you at in class on Monday, Rosie”

“Same to you, bye Baekie”

“Oh, hi Hyeon, you’re already back”

“Yeah, just finishing some homework” she told her friend. “Anyways how was the mall?”

“Amazing, Baek is such a sweet guy. He even bought me a stuffed unicorn because he saw me staring at it” Rosie said while blushing. “I’m really starting to like him, but don’t tell him please. I don’t know if he likes me back yet” she said frowning a bit.

“I’m sure he does, don’t worry about it. Who wouldn’t like you” Hyeon said trying to cheer her up. “So what happened last night? Cuz all I remember was bowling with Chanyeol.”

“Really that’s all you remember?” Rosie chuckled. “Because when Chanyeol carried you back here you were tightly hugging him and begging him not to leave you.”

Hyeon’s face became red. She was so embarrassed. She doesn’t even know if Chanyeol even likes her and now she just made a fool out of herself. He is definitely not going to like her now.

“Oh no, what am I going to do now? I’ve just made him think I’m some psycho kid now.”

She just hid under the blanket and shielded herself from the world. Rosie was sitting right behind her trying to comfort her but she told her she wanted to be alone. So Rosie, being the good friend she is, followed her command and gave the poor girl her space. When Rosie left, Hyeon changed and decided to go for a walk to clear her thoughts and figure out what she is going to do now.

She thought her best option was to avoid Chanyeol and that will decrease he chances of embarrassing herself.

Time Change:  5 months later (almost the end of school)

Hyeon’s POV

My plan to avoid Chanyeol didn’t work very well. He keeps coming up to me and trying to talk to me and I can’t avoid him. It’s like he sticks to me like a magnet.  I am currently sitting in class thinking of what to do. Maybe I should stop avoiding him. I think he’s st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter