2. First Day Of School (P1)

True Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Word Count: 1255

Song:??? If you know any songs that match this chapter please comment them below 

Hyeon’s POV

I woke up at about 7 this morning and started to get ready. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and got dressed in 45 minutes. (outfit) Rosie also got ready in time. Classes start at 8, so we had 15 minutes to spare. Rosie and I grabbed a muffin from the coffee shop nearby on our way to school. When we got to school I went to my locker to get my books that I needed for my first two classes. Rosie and I headed our separate ways and promised that we would sit together at lunch. Who knows hopefully we will get to sit with those EXO guys again. I smiled thinking of those guys. Maybe the one that was missing yesterday is even more handsome. Lost in my thoughts, I didn’t see where I was walking and ran into a guy.

“Oughhh.” we both said as we fell on the floor.

“I’m so sorry, I wasn’t looking at where I was walking and I guess I ran into you. I’m so sorry.” I started to ramble.

He got up and held his hand out to help me up and when our hands touched I felt a tingling sensation starting to roam my entire body. He let out a deep laugh that was so y. “Snap out of it Hyeon, you just ran into the guy and now you’re thinking about this laugh. Ashhh.” I thought in my head.

Author's POV

“It’s fine, don’t worry about it.” he told you and smiled. His smile made your heart melt and you just couldn’t stop looking at him. He looked a little familiar but you can’t tell where you’ve seen him before. You bent down and started to pick up the books that fell when you ran into him. He helped you with it too. When he returned the books to you, he smiled again and that’s when you got déjà vu. Now you remember where you’ve seen him before. It was yesterday, in the music building. You started to blush as you remembered what happened yesterday.

“You look a bit lost, are you new here? Do you need help finding your classes?” asked the very attractive boy. You thought about it and decided it would be a lot easier and faster if he helped you, so you accepted his offer. You nodded your head and smiled at him telling him that you wanted his help. You gave him your schedule and he saw that you had 3 out of your 4 classes together.

He started walking towards a different hallway and signaled for you to follow him. You did and you reached the classroom right on time. The bell rang as soon as you both stepped into the class. You were called up by the teacher and the boy, who you haven’t asked for his name yet, sat in his seat.

“Class, this year we have a few new students joi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter