Chapter 9

Do You Really Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* short chapter, but guys read the a/n at the end 

 

" Kyungie you liar, you said you weren't pregnant!" Kibum whined when they sat down for lunch, a few days after he revealed their child existence to Jongin. He just revealed the news to Kibum as he is now working from home, it was difficult to get him out of the house with such an overprotective husband like Jonghyun. 

" I'm sorry, bummie. I wanted Jongin to be the first one to know. Forgive me?" Kyungsoo asked with a set of puppy eyes, so that his best friend would forgive him. 

" Alright." Kibum said, giving in into the cutest puppy eyes or more like owl eyes instantly." So how far are you?" He asked curiously. 

" About a month and a half." 

" Ah, just recently huh." Kibum giggled before continuing. '' He finally got you pregnant after you both got at it like bunnies right. Tell me, is he good?" He then laughed out loudly when he saw the blush on Kyungsoo's face. The other customers were glancing at their direction, curious as to what had the man laughing out loud with a red faced friend infront of him. 

" He was." Kyungsoo answered shyly as he rembered all the time Jongin made love to him.

After teasing each other for awhile more, they then continued their lunch in peace. 

 

Both Jongin and Kyungsoo had gone to Jongin's parents house to tell them about Kyungsoo's pregnancy. 

Jongin revealed the news after they had dinner and was lounging at the living room. Mr and Mrs Kim were so proud that their wish were finally coming true. Mrs Kim couldn't help rambbling off about the dos and don'ts to Kyungsoo, he had a hard time keeping up with what Mrs Kim was saying. But, he was happy that they were excited about the news and fully supportive.

 

They decide on not telling the members of public yet. They told those who were close friends and close relative only.

 

After  6 months of his pregnancy, Kyungsoo stomach was huge even bigger than Kibum's. The doctor said it was normal as thy were having twins. It was finally the day that they identified their babies gender. As both of them were happy with any gender, so once the doctor revealed their genders, they didn't have much reaction but just smiled.

Kyungsoo was now not allowed to work anymore as he was too huge to actually walk around and hisfeet were swelling from to much walking. Eventhough Jongin forced him to stay at home, he didn't d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter