Chapter 6

Do You Really Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*explicit but not scene near the end. Not proofread 

 

 

The journey to Jongin's house was silent. Both too shy after what happened. Kyungsoo was on the passenger seat fiddling with his fingers. He could not believe what both of them have done an hour ago. His lower half was sore after that, Jongin was like an animal. He was both rough yet gently, and not to forget that he was massive. Kyungsoo got a little nervous once he saw Jongin's size. But that all disappeared once it entered him. Thinking about it again made Kyungsoo blush. 

Jongin stopped the car when the traffic light changed to red. He turned his head to the left and observed Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was fiddling with his fingers while looking down, his entire face was red. Jongin chuckled lightly before he started driving once the lights turned green. Upon hearing the chuckle, Kyungsoo turned his attention towards Jongin, staring at him. 

" Why are you staring at me? Do you want another round?" Jongin question once he felt the stare tha Kyungsoo was giving him. 

" I-i," Kyungsoo stuttered. " No, i was just wondering what you were chuckling." Kyungsoo shyly spoke out. 

" It was nothing, you just looked cute that why," Jongin answered while giving him a glance before looking forward. With that compliment, Kyungsoo blushed yet again. It was hard to get Jongin to compliment someone, he felt special. 

Soon they arrived at the Kim's mansion. As they entered the mansion, Jongin announced ther arrival. " Mom, dad, we are here." 

Once he announced their arrival, Mrs Kim rushed to them. " What took you so long to reach here from the hotel?" She questioned. 

" We woke late mom," Kyungsoo lied, too shy to tell the truth. Not realizing that he planted the wrong idea in his mother-in-law's brain. 

" Oh," she said understanding him. " So we can expect a grandchild on the way right?" She asked half joking and half expectant. 

Kyungsoo sputtered, surprised. Jongin was outright laughing at his reaction. Kyungsoo was just too shy, but that is one of the expression he loved. 

" Sure mom, your granchild will be on the way soon," Jongn said while laughing loudly. 

Kyungsoo who was beside him, gave him a light punch on his chest for being too vulgar. Even though most of the time Kyungsoo was shy, he still a tad bit violent when Jongin is being vulgar. Another thing that made Jongin fall in love with him. 

" So what did you want to tell us mom?" Jongin questioned once all of them are seated at the living room. 

" Ah, your father and i had bought you an apartment which is nearer to the company," she answered. 

Nodding his head, both Kyungsoo and Jongin thanked them. 

 

After dinner they left to check out their apartment. As they reached the building, they were greeted by the doorman. When they get to the lobby, Kyungsoo jaw nearly dropped. It looked like a five star hotel, similar to the one they stayed after their wedding. It was so extravaganza, he was not used to it.

They went to the elevator and Jongin pressed the thirteenth floor button. The ride was silent just like before.Jongin look towards Kyungsoo who was staring blankly. He nudged Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo turned his head toward Jongin surprised by the nudge. 

" What?" 

" Norhing," Jongin answered with a smirk etched oon his face. 

" If its nothing, you wouldn't be smiking like that," Kyungsoo retorted sassily. 

" You were daydreaming again," Jongin finally answered.

" Oh, i was just thimkimg about something." 

" What are you thinking about?" 

Before Kyungsoo could answer, they reached their floor. Both of them walked out and searched for their apartment. As they arrived infront of their apartment door, Jongin took out their key card and tap it on the lock. Hearing a soft 'ding', the door unlocked. 

Kyungsoo was about to enter the apartment when he wa suddenly lifted up in the air by Jongin, bridal style. Shocked, his arms wrapped themselves tightly around Jongin's neck. Afraid that he would fall. 

" Jongin put me down," Kyungsoo siad nearly screaming. 

" Nope," with just a short reply, he carried Kyungsoo and walked into their apartment. Jongin made a beeline towards the bedroom first. Luckily the bed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter