Chapter 8

Do You Really Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* Sorry for the late chapter i was busy preparing for my finals. Anyway heres a chapter.. ENJOYY

 

 

" Jongin." Joonmyeon called for his attention when only the both of them were left in the office. Kyungsoo had left earlier to get coffee for the three of tthem.

Jongin let out a hum as a form of reply, too occupied in checking a file on the project with the Kwons.

"Honestly speaking, i was shocked when you announced Kyungsoo was your husband, i meant yeah i heard that you were getting married but i thought it would be with-" Joonmyeon's inquire was interupted by Jongin. He looked up to his cousin's face with a stiff smile. 

" We broke up two years ago," Jongin huffed out. " She wanted to further her modelling career when i asked her hand in marriage. She chose her career over me so i thought, i rather that we just break-up." 

" But you were in a relationship with her for five years, how could you just easily let her slip through your fingers like that. We both know how much you love her."

" I know, but you see, she chose her career over a five year relationship with me. That just proved to me how little she thought about our relationship," Jongin couldn't help but to sigh out loudly. 

" Then how did you came across Kyungsoo?" Joonmyeon asked with curiousity lacing his tone. 

" Well, mom wouldn't stop pestering me to get married with someone she set me up with so i decided to take matters into my own hands. Kyungsoo was working for me for a year before he boldly confessed one night. I actually wanted to ignore him but an idea came into my mind. I said to him that if he loved me he should marry me. I thought he would reject that idea but he actually said yes. Not long after we got married and now here we are." He explained, slightly smiling at the thought of their love story. 

" So, you don't actually love Kyungsoo, you just used him to escape your mother's non-stop pestering?" Joonmyeon asked shocked. 

Jongin thought about it for awhile and let out a soft "yes". "I married him with the intention of divorcing him after two years but the unexpected happened and soon i realised that i was actually falling in love for my husband. Yes, i married him without love at first but soon, i fallen deeply in love for Kim Kyungsoo." He confessed. Jongin looked up to see a shocked Joonmyeon, he let out a grin," Please don't tell Kyungsoo about this, i'm planning of telling him once i'm ready. If i tell him now, he might leave me. Promise me Joon" 

Relunctantly, Joonmyeon nodded, well it wasn't even his place to say anything to anyone. 

Not so long after they stopped talking and resumed working, Kyungsoo entered the office and handed out their coffee and then excused himself. 

 

It was finally time to go home. Kyungsoo stood up and packed his things. As he turned around after packing his things to grab some files, he heard Jongin coming out of his office. He smirked to himself before pretending to not hear Jongin calls for him. 

Jongin rounded Kyungsoo's desk and was surprised when Kyungsoo suddenly stood up. He let out an unmanly shriek with his right hand on his heart. 

" Kyungsoo, why did you suddenly just jump out? You scared the living daylights out of me." 

Kyungsoo gave his husband no respond and just walked passed him. When his backed was facing Jongin, he let out a wide grin. He pressed the button for the elevator and continued on ignoring him. Jongin sensing the cold shoulder, approached him. 

" Babe?" He unsuringly said while tapping on his shoulder. 

Again no response from Kyungsoo. Now, Jongin was sure he did something wrong to anger Kyungsoo. 

" Babe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter