Chapter 2

Do You Really Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" What??" Kyungsoo baffled. He wondered if he heard correctly. " Sir, did you just ask me to marry you?" 

"Yes i did,'' he nodded slowly, " i had actually fallen in love with you since the first time i met you. Which was last year. I fell in love with you beautiful doe eyes and your beautiful heart shaped lips.'' He lied through his teeth. Jongin wanted to make it as belivable as possible. He needs to get Kyungsoo to dinner with him today so that he could introduce him to his parent. Finally allowing him to have a reason not to get married with that woman. 

" I-i don't know what to say sir. This is all to sudden." 

" Please don't call me sir, call me Jongin and I thought you said you love me and now when i confessed to you, you're suddenly not sure. Kyungsoo do you really love me?" 

" I do," he answered in a heartbeat," but to suddenly have you tell me that the feeling is mutual, had me taken aback. Also you suddenly asked me to marry you, that is too quick.i want us to know more about each other."  

" Kyungsoo, if you don't agree to marry me then, i think i might have to follow my mother's wish and get married to a woman," Jongin tried to guilt trip Kyungsoo. " I would need to get married to someone who i don't love just because the one i love rejected me." 

Not wanting to see Jongin unhappy, Kyungsoo quickly agreed. " If that's the case then okay, but could you give me some time to get to know you  better first?" And with that, Jongin had effectively found a bait. 

" Really?" Kyungsoo nodded. " Then, let's have dinner tonight so that i can introduce you to my parents as soon as possible." 

 

"Remember Kyungsoo, we've been dating for 3 years okay?" Jongin reminded him. 

" O-okay, but why should we lie?" 

" Because i have been rejecting their offer for 3 years, and when we met last year i knew that i wanted you." he claimed. " Let's go in shall we." Jongin interlaced their hands and walk t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter