Chapter 4

Do You Really Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin was shocked when he heard those words escaped from Kyungsoo's lips. Kyungsoo can't do that, they agreed to get married. He can't. If he doesn't marry him, his mother would totally marry him to someone else. No, that is not happening.

Jongin grabbed Kyungsoo's wrist to stop him. " Kyungsoo what's wrong. I'm sorry okay. Don't do this to me please." He pleaded while looking straight into Kyungsoo's eyes hopping to edmit some loving gaze, so that Kyungsoo would forgive him. 

" Jongin, do you really want to marry me?" Kyungsoo questions, suddenly unsure about the marriage. 

" Of course babe, you know i love you right." Jongin gently hold both of his wrists and brought it to his cheeks. Placing each soft and milky with palm on his cheeks and snuggle into them. He looks into Kyungsoo's eyes with such gentleness that it almost felt genuine. Kyungsoo closed his eyes and tried to calm down. He had been so blinded by fury because of Jongin's nonchalance. He felt useless, it felt like he was getting married alone, that Jongin never loved him.

He slowly push his hands forward to Jongin's neck and hugged him tightly. His face buried in Jongin's chest. He smelled just like mint chocolate, sweet and fresh. He closes his eyes and tighten his arms, instantly he calmed down.

Jongin was shocked, Kyungsoo suddenly hugged him. His hands felt awkward hanging in the air. Witht nothing to do with his hands, he slid his hands down towards Kyungsoo's waist and wrapped his arms around him. He buried his nose in the coock of Kyungsoo's neck and inhaled his scent. Kyungsoo smelled like vanilla, sweet and alluring. This was the very first time they hugged. 

After a few more minutes passed, Jongin slowly let go of Kyungsoo. He pulls him by the waist and walked towards the ring display. He glanced through the variety and one of the ring caught his eyes. It was a simple silver ring with diamonds in it. He pointed towards it and ask Luhan to take it out from the display. Kyungsoo was confused by his sudden actions not knowing what he was up to.

 Jongin bend down and place his left knee on the ground, his right knee bend for leverage. He took the ring, held it out infrornt of Kyungsoo and said," Kyungsoo,i love you now and i will love you forever. Will you marry me?" 

Kyungsoo was utterly surprised. His jaw slacked open, eyes breaming with tears. Even if the proposal was not the most romantic or the most planned, it felt sincere. He looks into Jongin's eyes and slowly nodded." Yes," he said while nodding. Jongin took his left hand and slid the ring into his ring finger. He stood up and grabbed Kyungsoo's cheeks lightly and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead. Kyungsoo was smiling brightly, tears of joys fell from his eyes. Jongin wiped his tears-stained cheeks with his thumbs and kissed him again.  He couldn't believe that Jongin just proposed to him He now felt assured that the feeling was mutual. 

They spent the rest of the day picking the wedding suits and theme. Jongin decided that Kyungsoo would look better in a white suit, so they both got a white suite to match each other. When Kyungsoo tried the suit and Jongin saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter