Chapter 10

Do You Really Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* another short chapter i guess. Thanks for staying with me still. To those who said last chapter was to fast i already said its a heads-up (filler chapter. Don't worry tho, i'll will include small snippets of around Kyung's pregnancy days next time. 

 

 

" Jongin., someone is looking for you." Said Mrs Kim

" Who?" He questioned

" I don't know, she is waiting infront."

Jongin noddded and excuse himself from Chanyeol and went to the porch, where she was waiting. As he was nearly there, he saw the figure who had her back towards him. He stopped. That figure was familiar. So so familiar.

" No, don't tell me it her" He mumbled to himself.

Apparently it ws tad bit too loud, the lady turned around and Jongin sighed.

" Why must you came when i'm the happiest." He mumbled again. 

 " Jongin, babe it's been so long." She said with her hands wide open, walking toward Jongin. Indirectly asking for hug. 

If it had been 3 years ago, he would probably return the hug with an additional liplock. But now, he was married to a clearly much more beautiful husband. So, Jongin held his hands out while shaking his head. Stopping her by her shoulders before she could embrace him. 

" Narae, no, stop." The smile she had on her lipstick painted lips, slowly turned into a frown. 

" Babe? Are you still mad at me?." Jongin gave no answer but instead he just stared at her, annoyed. " Babe! you can't be serious right? Jongin i still love you. Forgive me please." She whined while holding his arm and looking straight in his eyes. 

Jongin cleared his throat before talking, " Firstly Narae, i'm not your babe. Secondly, who the care that you still love me. Thirdly, i forgave you long ago. Well maybe sinced after i married with Kyungsoo. Lastly, let go of me, my body belongs to only Kyungsoo and he is allowed to touched me, but not you." 

Narae was appalled. " Jongin what happened to you? Why are you suddenly so mean to me? Who the is Kyungsoo and why the are you married to him? You're not gay Jongin, you're supposed to be married to me!" 

" Why do you care?" Jongin answered uninterested in replying her neverending questions. 

" We-well you're my boyfriend, going to be fiance of course i care of you."

" Boyfriend? Didn't we broke up before you went to follow your dreams? ' Jongin i think we should break up, i feel so suffocated int his relationship ' Ring any bell?" He mocked her using an unbelievably high-pitched bimbo voice. 

"W-what. I said take a break not break up." Narae frantically said. 

" No Narae, you said break up. Honestly, i was heart-brokened then and if you were to returned sooner i wold probably take you back in but, i'm so lucky Kyungsoo got to me first. Like them that man is my life now. Oh and yeah, i have kids with that man now so i suggested you go back from where you came from and of from my life" With that he turned around and left her alone at the porch. 

When he was closing the doors, he heard Narae screeching and he swore that a few glasses broke. He then went back to Kyungsoo's side in the kitchen and embraced him tightly. 

Kyungsoo went into the kitchen to fetched some cold water to hydrate his parched throat. As he finish his glass of water, setting it in the sink, two arms surrounded him. Embracing him tightly. He was surprised and almost slamm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter