Chapter 7

Do You Really Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a month of living in the same apartment with Jongin, Kyungsoo has adapted to Jongin's daily needs.

Every morning he will spent about 5 minutes whining that its too early to get up. Then, he spent the next 10 minutes pulling Kyungsoo back to bed and start cuddling with him again. After that 10 minutes Kyungsoo will start struggling  to get out of the younger's hold. When he doesn't listen, Kyungsoo resorts to violence, smacking the back of his body or shoulder. And when that happens, Jongin would obediently get up and get ready, but not before stealing a quick kiss from the older then running at top speed before he gets hit the second time. 

After he freshened up, he will immediately head to the kitchen upon inhaling the delicious aroma of Kyungsoo's cooking. 

" Hmm, that smell good. What are you cooking?" Jongin questioned while sliding his hands around Kyungsoo's waist, backhugging him. That too has become a habit.

" can you stop that," he said while smacking the younger's hand which was wrapped around his waist. 

" But baby, i'm just loving you." Jongin starts to whine like a four year old.

" i know that but your hands are to close to the stove, you might burn your hands." Kyungsoo said worridly. He turns off the fire and transfer the dish to a plate and turns around facing Jongin. 

" Alright, i'll be extra careful next time." He said sulkily. 

" Stop making that face." 

Give me a kiss first then i'll stop making this face." Jongin asked, this made Kyungsoo blush again.

" Babe a kiss, come on." His whining got so loud that it irritated Kyungsoo. He stood on his toes and gave Jongin a quick peck to shut him up. 

Not liking his less-than-one-second-kiss, Jongin dove in and gave the older a full blown french kiss before releasing him and said," Hmm thats more like it." Then he proceeded on to the dinning room to have breakfast. 

 

 

"Good morning Mr Kim," his workers all greeted him when he entered the building. 

Kyungsoo trailed after him toward the elevator to the 20th floor, politely greeted by the workers just like Jongin. He was well respected for being the CEO's secretary and always had received praises from other company's CEO.Even with that much admiration he was still polite, many became jealous of him just because he got married to Jongin. 

"Mr Kim you have a scheduled meeting with the CEO of Choi's industrial at 2 p.m, he would like to discuss about the new project. At 5:30 p.m, there is a meeting with the CEO of Embrace Entertainment, to discuss about the pressconference on the project. Also, at 7 p.m CEO Park Chanyeol would like to have dinner with you." Kyungsoo listed out Jongin's schedule for the day.

"Babe, how many times must i tell you to drop th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter