Chapter 5

Do You Really Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* chapter is short as its a filler/ not so important. but read it cause you'll like it

Kyungsoo was the first one to wake up that morning. The first thing he saw when he opened his eyes, was Jongin. Their face were only about 2 inches apart. It surprised him to see him that upclose. When he look down at their body, he realized that Jongin might have shifted around during his sleep. As now, both their legs are entangled and Jongin was hugging his waist tightly. With tight tanned arms around him, he felt so loved and secured, something he had always wanted. 

With the warmth that was radiating from Jongin body, he nearly fell asleep again, but didn't as he wanted to get breakfast for the both of them. He slowly moved the hands that we wrapped around him, not wanting to wake Jongin up. When he was nearly out of the hold, the hands tightened. He ungracefully landed ontop of Jongin. Blushing madly, he tried to sit up. 

Placing both his hands on the tanned exposed chest, he slowly lifted his body. Jongin's hands were still on his waist tightly secured. After moving slowly, he was now sat ontop of Jongin. He blushed looking at their position. After daydreaming for about 5 minutes, he lifted himself off of Jongin and went to prepare breakfast. He hope that Jongin would wake up only after he finish breakfast. What he didn't know was that Jongin was awake even before him. Unknowingly, a smile appear on his face. 

 

After breakfast arrived, Kyungsoo went back to their room and freshen himself up before waking Jongin up. Once Jongin was 'awake', they had breakfast together in the living room while watching the morning news. They quickly called for room service to take backtheir dishes right after they finish eating. Soon, when the news finished, the room went silent. Both of them unsure on how to start a conversation. 

Jongin cleared his throat before speaking. " Where do you want to go for our honeymoon?" He questioned Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo pondered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter