Chapter 1

Do You Really Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"KIM JONGIN! What i said is final. Either you bring that imaginary lover of yours or you get married to the woman i set you up with." Exclaimed Mrs Kim while heaving loudly.

She had enough of Jongin's nonsense, stating that he would not marry anyone except his lover. Well that happened 3 years ago and that so called lover of his was nowhere to be seen. Jongin kept on promising to bring them home to introduce his lover to them but that was totally a blantant lie. 

" Mom i'll bring him when his not busy okay " Jongin answered, expecting his mother to agree and sooner or later forget about it. Like what his been doing the past 2 years. 

" NO! Either you bring him tomorrow or you marry her! " 

" But mom, i'm gay. I woudn't be happy if i married a woman. " He whined hoping his mother would drop the topic so that he could go to his room and rest for the day. 

" Then bring him tomorrow," and with that, Mrs Kim stomped up the staircase and entered her room. Slamming the door to exclaimed that her decision was final and her decision would never waver. 

Annoyed, Jongin too stomped up the stairs to his room and slamed the door shut. Walking to his walk-in wardrobe, he nearly ripped off his white button on and changed into a more comfortable pair of sweatpants. After washing his face angrily, he went to bed while thinking about how he is going to escape getting married to the woman his mother is setting him up with. 

 

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter