Chapter 3

Do You Really Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Urm, how soon is that soon mom." Jongin questioned not wanting to be tied down to quickly as Kyungsoo wanted more time. Jongin hopes that his mother would not want to rush the marriage.

" Next week if possible." Much to his chagrin, that did not happened. 

" But mom that is far to fast" 

" I think it is possible, you two have been together for 2 nearly 3 years right. Don't you think it is time both of you got married?" Her tone slightly challenging Jongin.By now all her doubts were answered. She reminded herself to talk to Kyungsoo alone after this. 

" But-" 

" No buts," she cut him off while smiling, seemingly saisfied with her decision. The servants then came in and served dessert, each a slice of chocolate rum and cherry cake, with dark pitted cherries laced with rum in each slice of cake. Upon seeing the cake, Jongin smiled and stopped trying to protest. He mentally thanked his mother for preparing his favourite cake, it has been a long time since he had one. While Jongin was enjoying his dessert thoroughly, Kyungsoo let out his opinion. 

" Mrs Kim, i think the wedding is a little too quick," all eyes were now on him. " I mean, Jongin has many meeting to attend this week and most of it is unable to be re-scheduled. Also the wedding preparations and invitations will need a lot of planning and time. And not to forget Jongin have not propose yet." Kyungsoo reasoned. He needs time to familiarize with Jongin. Even if he could get to know more about Jongin after they get married. 

Mrs Kim nodded thoughtfully, what Kyungsoo said made sense. " Then when do you think this marriage should take place Jongin?" Mrs Kim asked him as he will be the one proposing to Kyungsoo. Jongin stopped eating when she mentioned his name. His hands that was holding a fork stopped in midair. He turned to Kyungsoo, then his mom. He did not know what she was asking him as he wasn't paying attention to the conversation and was instead fully focus on his cake. When she saw his face, she immediately knew that Jongin was lost so she repeated her question, and this time Jongin answered. 

" In a months time, i guess." With his indifference, he received a smack. Suprisingly it was from Kyungsoo himself. " Ouch! Kyungsoo." He cried in pain. Even with his petite figure he packs a punch. He should really get to know more about Kyungsoo, it will make everything easier. 

" Don't be so indifferent about such things Jongin, marriage is a permanent commitment." Kyungsoo scolded Jongin. He was quite hurt by his attitude towards the marriage, it felt like Jongin did not really want to marry him. He then looked up to Jongin's parrents and apologized when he saw them staring at him. After a few seconds of silence, Mrs and Mr Kim let out a laugh. Jongin and Kyungsoo were staring at them incredulously. 

Soon after, the laughter died down, Mr Kim said, " I think, Kyungsoo, you are the best person to get married to Jongin, you can tame him. Just like how his mother tamed me," and with that he started laughing again, soon joined by Mrs Kim. Kyungsoo looked down to his lap and fidgeted witht he nap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter