eight

My little pink princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is Friday and I have nothing to do :/, so readers i found something to do and it was to update the story

hope you enjoy it

Please do leave your comments below I want to know what you think so far.

___________________________________________________________________________________

No one pov

Four years came to fast for Tiffany she was now a senior and it was her time to graduate.

Over the last four year the communication with the girls lessen as they were in their last year of their university, they were busy preparing for their finals projects some of them were already recruited into some companies, Tiffany mom had recruited Jessica to work with her in one of her fashions branch at Korea she of course agreed right away since her now fiancé Yuri had already secure a directors position at her father entertainment company, Hyoyeon secure a job as a dance instructor in Yuri dad company, she more than glad took the job since she gets to return home again to her family also she had gotten married to her high school sweat heart Nicole a year ago. Sunny too was meant to take a director position at her father hotels business, they were all over Asia. Sooyoung became the chef at one of her families’ restaurant she didn’t want to take over the position she was meant to take yet, she wanted to start from the bottom and work her way up to the position she was meant to take one day. Taeyeon had switch major realizing her passion in music, she took double major in business and a minor as producer and a great one she was. She already had produce some song for Sky entertainment (Yuri Dads Company). She also had sign a contract with them all and all the girls somehow were still together nothing had really change, now they were adults with jobs, some where about to get married and some were already marry. 

Of course that was them. Tiffany, Yoona and Seohyun were graduating this year, Seohyun and Yoona got together sometimes over the summer realizing that they had feeling for each other, but they refuse to tell Tiffany who had confess first. Tiffany spend her summers traveling with the girls, sometimes with her mom and sometimes alone. The communication with Taeyeon lessen each year that pass, calls where left with not answers, messages were not respond it got to the point that even e-mails were left with no answers.

To: [email protected]

Hey Taeyeon,

I haven’t heard from you in a while, I hope you are doing ok. I heard one of your songs recently I got to say it was amazing.

But anyways I know that you might be busy, but I just wanted to let you know that I am graduating next week. I was hoping you can come.

Have a good day

Best regard,

 Tiffany

 

“Hey Tiffany” she close her email app and turn to the voice that was calling her

“Hey Yoona, Seohyun how are you guys>” Tiffany ask

“Good” they both answer at the same time

“Have you talk to any of the girls” Yoona ask

“Yeah Jessica and Yuri are coming this weekend for our graduation” Tiffany said

“Sunny and Sooyoung send their apology since they can’t come”

“Hyoyeon is here so she and Nicole are coming too”

“Great, how about Taeyeon unnie” Seohyun ask

“I just send her an email telling her about it, hopefully she will come” she gave then a sad smile

***********************************************************************************

Graduation came and the girls arrive for the graduation of their maknaes. All three of them graduated with the highest honor in their class, Tiffany was the valedictorian speaker for her class

“We stand here today on the precipice of the future. It's not a distant reality anymore. It begins here. It begins today.

We began high school as children, but we're leaving here as adults most of you anyways. We've completed a basic education that will serve as the platform we use to launch ourselves into our futures. Some of us will go on to college, others will go straight into the work force, but each of us will travel our own path.

No matter where we go or what we do, there are challenges ahead of us. What I'm asking from each of you, and from myself, is to meet those challenges straight on with your head held high and your heart wide open. It's not enough to simply try to get by in life. That doesn't move the world forward. You must try to excel in everything you do; strive for excellence in every task, large or small.

Although it may not be easy to see, every accomplishment you achieve is added to the world's accomplishments. Your individual successes benefit society as a whole because when you succeed, you lighten the burden on your fellow man. When you succeed, you are in a position to give rather than take.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter