thirty-five

My little pink princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Have a safe trip Tae” Yuri said

“yeah, I will and Yuri please make sure you guys don’t miss your flights I want you guys there”

“We won’t Tae, and beside how can we miss the flight went your dad rented a private plane so we could leave at the same time and make sure no one gets left behind” Yuri said

“yeah you right anyways bye”

Taeyeon got out of the car, she check in and took the flight to New York.

After a sixteen hour flight Taeyeon was finally in New York and was greeted by Tiffany mom

“Stella, hi”

“Taeyeon welcome back to New York, didn’t you miss this city?”

Taeyeon was walking next to Stella to the car, that was going to take them to Taeyeon parents condo in the city

“not really, but I got to do what I got to do right”

“yes, of course I am pretty sure you are going to love living here again after you and Tiffany get marry”

“woah there Stella let me stop you right there, Tiffany and I haven’t really talk about where we are going to live yet and I rather not discuss that with you”

“well Tiffany is my daughter and my only child so you will discuss this with me”

Stella and Taeyeon got in the car, that instead took them to a restaurant for lunch and to have a casual conversation.

“under who is the reservation made” ask the host

“Stella Hwang table for two”

“Yes please follow me”

They were lead to their table and a waiter soon took their order

“so Taeyeon you finally ask my daughter to marry you, of course she had to confess first which is cool is just that it really took you guys that long”

“it might have taken long but we are engage and with a party coming up to announce it to everyone that works under both Kim and Hwang company aren’t you clad”

“well I am actually and so is your mom”

“I know my parents are really happy to have Tiffany as their daughter in law, but the question is are you happy that I am going to be your daughter in law?”

“well since you are asking, no I am not happy that you are going to be my daughter in law I mean you are five years older than her, you already have a job, you love my daughter very much to the point that you just stop talking to her because you thought it was wrong to love someone that was younger than you and you were right it was wrong at that time but now is no longer wrong, she of age and she has chosen you and I am I am cool with that, but you did hurt my daughter at some point of her life which does not make me happy but you being away from my daughter also help her be more independent and mature because she was sure she was going to meet you one day and she wanted you to see her as a woman not a child, so NO Taeyeon I am not Happy that you are my daughter in law, I am glad I am excited, I am so so happy that you guys are going to be together because went the guy up there calls for me I will leave in peace because my daughter has the greatest lover, partner and greatest person I have ever known next to her”

Taeyeon didn’t know what to say to this after all she was not expecting to hear something like this from Tiffany mom

“Stella you just admitted that you like me”

“I did not say I like you”

“well your wording sounded like that so I’ll just take it”

“whatever Miss Taeyeon”

“So Stella, how do you feel about Tiffany taken the Kim last name?”

“as much as you know my wording sounded nice to you, I will not allow Tiffany to take the Kim last name, she is a Hwang and Heir to Hwang groups, so why don’t you take her last name instead?”

“that’s not going to Happen I am also an Heir to Kim’s automobile Company among other branches that my mother has”

“well we have a problem there don’t you think?”

“I guess we do, but don’t worry I am pretty confident that we will solve it just on time for the weeding in the meantime I will enjoy being engage to your daughter and treasure every bit of this period of my life”

“ok, Taeyeon, but my daughter will now change her last name”

“yeah, yeah Stella whatever you say”

“you know you should be more respectful to me I am your mother in law and I am giving you my most precious thing in this world”

“You are right, but where is the fun in that, I mean you and I have always being honest to each other, so in my mind there is really nothing to change, but I am grateful that you are allowing me to marry your daugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter