thirty-four

My little pink princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long week of small celebrations and going places to tell the news about their engagement to their friends and Families the girls finally had sometime for themselves, they were returning from visiting Taeyeon parents, since Tiffany was going to leave in a few days, Taeyeon took Tiffany to say bye and to tell the news. They were arriving at Tiffany apartment after Tiffany convince Taeyeon all the way from Jeonju to stay at her place.

“did you have fun at my parents’ house?” Taeyeon ask, making herself comfortable on the couch

“yes I did, they look so excited, it was like they have been waiting for this moment their whole life”

“they have, specially my mom”

“yeah I know, so what know, we are done going around telling people about or engagement” Tiffany said  joining Taeyeon on the couch with some drinks and snacks

“well now you have an engagement party to prepare” Taeyeon said reaching for the remote to turn the TV on

“ugh, can we just go to las Vegas and get marry, we can take Yuri and Jessica with us and make them our witnesses”

“that sounds tempting but your mom and my mom will kill me, plus if we elope the girls will kill us both  if I agree to do that with you”

“no they won’t you can say it was my idea and you are save”

“Is not that simple, Tiff you have to graduate first then we can talk weeding things for now just worry about the engagement, and also I want you to have a ceremony, I want to see you in white”

Taeyeon look at around and notice that Seohyun and Yoona had not come and greet them.

“they are not here” Tiffany said answering Taeyeon unasked question

“were are they?”

Tiffany look at her watch and made some mental math

“they are probably landing at the JFK airport at this moment”

Taeyeon look at Tiffany with a surprise expression

“they left and didn’t even say goodbye”

“they had to leave they are helping me with this whole engagement party”

“they are?” ask Taeyeon

“yeah, they are so excited that I am the one getting marry and not them, since it seem the Yoona parents are also asking the same question went is she going to get engage to Seohyun, so they are taking this as an opportunity as a ‘distraction’”

“I don’t blame them they are still young but I don’t think the engagement party is going to work as a distraction for them, since Yoona mom can be very persuasive and might actually just make Yoona ask Seohyun next  and beside is not like we are going to get marry this year we still have what a year left”

“yeah a year, but you know I can make It less, I can take extra classes”

“Tiff I don’t want you to tired yourself I know you are a smart girl and all but take you time is your last year as a university student, and I want you to enjoy it”

“but that means I have to be a year in the states and I won’t see you often” Tiffany pouted

“I can always visit, Tiff”

“that’s what you said last time and instead you disappear out of my life for six years” Tiffany mumble looking at her lap

“hey look at me” Taeyeon said “I am here, you are my fiancée now I am not just going to disappear like I did before”

“then why did you just disappear like that then, I mean you went to my graduation which you didn’t told me until a few weeks ago and our communication was fine until….”

Tiffany stop to think, as to when Taeyeon stop talking to her

“until went?” ask Taeyeon

“went that girl posted a picture of me and her and call me babe, after that it was like you were off the grid”

“I was jealous” Taeyeon admitted looking at Tiffany

“Jealous???” ask Tiffany looking at Taeyeon

Taeyeon just sigh and spoke again

“I mean you knew I was gay and I didn’t know if you like girls and then that girl posting that picture I just thought that you were together with her, I thought that it was for the best if I just… you know disappear and that way I didn’t have to read a message were you tell me that you like that girl, but I was not that  girl that you like, so I just naturally stop writing and answering your calls, I thought it was for the best, for my heart”

“and did that work for you Taeyeon, instead of asking me if I was with her”

“no, it didn’t my feelings…. they just came back to mock me went I saw you again at dinner party and my jealousy came back again after I saw you with your supposedly ‘date’”

“where is Mitchell anyways” Taeyeon ask she hasn’t heard from her after helping her in some designs with Tiffany

“she went back to Paris, now back to our topic here” Tiffany said

“that’s your problem Tae, you just ‘assume things’, so please stop doing that from now on, our else our engagement is not going to last long, I’ll be in the states for a while and you here in Korea and rumors are going to come flying to you and if you let your ‘assumptions’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter