Epilogue

My little pink princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Babe just choose already this is the third time we have look at these house please choose” Taeyeon said

She was tired already they where trying to move to Korea since they where trying to see if the whole live in Korea for six months and live in the States the other six would work but Tiffany was having a really hard time choosing a house.

“But I don’t know Tae” Tiffany pouted

“How is the security here" ask Tiffany to the realtor

“Is one of the finest in the whole gangnam area  Mrs. Kim"

“How often does the security guard pass by here”

“around the clock 24/7 I can assure you that these place is really secure"

“Awesome we will take"

Without much thinking Taeyeon scream Hallelujah but was soon shut by Tiffany stare

“Ok, then I'll get all the paper work ready and the house should be ready for you guys by the time you come back to Korea”

“thanks, also is it ok if we send our interior designer to come and get the house ready for us" ask Tiffany

“Yes that should be fine I’ll email you the new passcode of the house and you can change it when you move in"

“Perfect then please do get everything ready and my accountant should transfer the money”

“ok, Mrs. Kim Taeyeon”

The realtor left and left both Tiffany and Taeyeon alone

“So what do you think” ask Tiffany

“well I find this perfect I can set up my studio here and you can use the other room to set up your office" 

“Perfect then Let’s call Lee so he can come and do the decoration so it can be ready by the time we move here" Tiffany said

“I already e-mail him so don’t worry"

They both left the house since they had a flight to catch back to New York, they have been marry for 8 months now and Taeyeon had suggested for them to move back to Korea for a while and see if they like it and will make the final decision to either stay in Korea or just go back to New York.

“so did you hear Hyoyeon and Nicole adoption papers finally where accept and the baby should be with them by the end of the month.”

“should we buy something then is the baby a boy or a girl”

“is a boy”

“so what should we buy for him"

“The usual things that is giving to kids a teddy bear"

“alright” 

Taeyeon drove to the nearest store and bought the bear”

After that they went straight to the airport and flew back to New York.

************************************

(Few weeks later)

“Ugh finally I swear I hate moving” exclaimed Taeyeon

“oh please is not like you did all the work, the movers did"

“oh yeah I had to make sure that my guitars, piano and among other things were taking well care off not to mention all the stuff that we had to ship from New York, which I don’t get why you insist on bringing here to Korea when we are probably just going to move to New York permanently after the six month trial”

“I been meaning to talk to you about that” Tiffany said as she sit down next to Taeyeon

Taeyeon look at Tiffany suspiciously like what are you talking about

“Ok spill it Misses Kim" said Taeyeon

“Well I want to stay here in Korea, my mom and I talk about it and she agrees that in order for Hwang groups to fully establish here in Korea someone has to run the office so I will be that person to do that and on top of that I have to say you look miserable while working for you dads company so just go back to Sky ent and do what you like until your dad is ready to retire which wont be until a few more years"

“you are not lying right, like you are not kidding this is not a joke"

“Nope is not a joke Tae and I can use this as a way to definitely polish my Korean and I like it here"

“Thank you Tiffany I really appreciate this that you are doing"

“I love you and there is nothing I would do just so you can be happy”

And just like that both Taeyeon and Tiffany started their journey as a marry couple in Korea. 

********************************************************

Note: both have been marry for years Tiffany is already 26 and Taeyeon is 31

“Tae can we g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter