thirty-seven

My little pink princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon woke up earlies than usual and decided to do breakfast for Tiffany as a form of apology, after watching the video that Seohyun send her she couldn’t sleep and felt guilty. She realize that she was childish as well and it wasn’t even Tiffany’s fault, it was her that decided to spend her free time home and also forgot one of many important dates to Tiffany.

Taeyeon walk out of her room and when to the kitchen and was surprise went she found Tiffany on the kitchen drinking coffee and with lots of pages spread in the table, Tiffany just look up and didn’t say anything.

Taeyeon serve herself some coffee and just silently look at Tiffany, the blonde girl was dying to talk to Tiffany, but she didn’t know how to apologize she didn’t know how to say that she was at fault of the way she acted the previous night, she wanted to take back the words she had said to Tiffany.

Taeyeon was lost in her thoughts, but Tiffany voice brought her back to reality went she heard Tiffany spoke in the phone.

“Hello morning this is Tiffany Hwang, I made a reservation for tomorrow in the morning for two people at 9 I was wondering if I can possible cancel the reservation we won’t be able to make it”

Tiffany waited for a reply and Taeyeon panic once she heard the word cancelation she got close to Tiffany and took her phone away

“never mind miss Hwang will keep the reservation, thank you” Taeyeon hang up the call and look at Tiffany

“what are you doing” Taeyeon ask

“I am canceling our hair salon appalment for tomorrow” Tiffany said

“why are you canceling”

“I don’t know you tell me”

“Fany I am sorry I shouldn’t have said those words to you it was just the heat of the moment and I let myself carried away I didn’t meant none of those words that I said to you last night”

“Taeyeon” Tiffany said in a soft voice

Taeyeon didn’t want to hear the words that Tiffany was about to say, she got scare but she prepare herself for it, she tried to look away but Tiffany stop her and made her face her.

“look at me Tae, what happen last night I know it was just a think of the moment but  last night went I was thinking all of this. I ask myself what is going to happen to us when we are not going to be together for a year and maybe even more”

“why did you ask yourself that”

“because we are going to be apart for a long time, I mean don’t you think this is to fast?”

“love doesn’t know time Fany”

“Tae you are right let’s not get marry”

Taeyeon eyes widen at Tiffany’s words she was not expected that Tiffany would agree to her stupid comment in less than twelve hours.

“you are kidding right” Taeyeon said

”I am not kidding Taeyeon, you were right I am just a kid I am catered 24/7 I am  use to this life and suddenly went you call me childish yesterday I realize that you were right to call me that I don’t know how to cook I am a spoil brat that only knows how to say I need this and is handed to me right away, I don’t think I can be a good wife you Taeyeon”

“just stop Fany, what happen last night it was just a small argument I love you and you love me right every couple goes thru this we are not the exception”

“maybe we are” Taeyeon put a finger on Tiffany lips

“let me speak Fany”

“I love you, I waited so long to call you mine and I am not going to wait another six years to see you and tell you I love you. You are my perfect imperfection Fany you make my days look brighter by just being in my mind” Tiffany gave Taeyeon a small smile

“so please forgive me I was out of line I shouldn’t have said those words to you, I forgot that it was your grandma’s birthday heck I call you but you didn’t even answer me and I am ok with that since it was me that let you leave the house without me”

“Taeyeon” Tiffany started to cry and didn’t know what to say so she just hug Taeyeon

“I am sorry Fany, don’t ever think I don’t want to marry you If it was up to me we would be marry already, but I want you to enjoy your freedom in college and in a year you and I are going to walk the aisle and say I do” Taeyeon put some space between and kiss Tiffany.

“now what do you say if we go and visit your grandma again so I can properly introduce myself”

Tiffany gave Taeyeon that sweet eye smile that she had and nodded

“ok let’s get ready and head out”

Both girls got up and enter their room and got ready, after an hour they were finally ready and left

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter