thirty-eight

My little pink princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The clock show 7:30 am and Taeyeon and Tiffany where already up eating their breakfast so they could go to the venue of the party to make sure that everything was perfect for their engagement party.

“Tae we have to be at the hair salon after we go to the venue of the party, then we have to go and get our dresses at the boutique to make sure that they got the right dresses for us, after that we have lunch with our parents. Then we have to meet the girls back here to get ready, we have to be at the party by 7:30pm sharp, our parents will present us and announce a merge between the companies as well no later than 8:30 pm. After that we are free to just relax and have fun at the party” Tiffany was just telling Taeyeon a bunch of information about today’s event but the girls wasn’t even paying attention she was playing in her iPad.

“Tae I am talking to you” Tiffany call out again and all she got as a response was a hmm from Taeyeon

“aish why do I even bother to tell you all this if you are not listening to me, do you even want to do this I mean like really go thru this because the way you acting right now is so not cool”

Taeyeon finally look up and smile at Tiffany

“babe relax I was listening to you don’t worry and yes I want to do this I am just trying to relax here and enjoy being here with you and why are you even telling me this. Where is the party planner and the rest of the people that is supposed to be helping you today? Today is your day Tiffany ,you should be relaxing not stressing over these”

“how can I not stress when the media, board of director our friends and everyone that is important in the city are going to be there, everything has to be perfect Tae, not only will this close a deal with our companies but also the whole business world would keep their eyes on us from now on, you already work and I am just student, what are they going to think…” Tiffany couldn’t continue her babbling since Taeyeon shut her up with a kiss.

“relax, I understand that a lot of important people are going to be there but hey the ones that decided to merge the company where our parents not us, we only have to go up in the stage and smile to the guess went both our parents announce that you and I are getting marry, after that nothing else matter. Beside the only reason we are doing this is because is related to business, I mean everyone that is important to us already knows that you and I are engage, this party tonight is for show because that’s what our parents, the media and the board of director wants.”

Tiffany took a depth breath to relax

“you are right I guess I just got carry away, but you know that this is also something I wanted right the party, so I can tell the entire world that you and I belong to each other only”

“yes I know that, that’s why I know that you have put so much effort into making this perfect for us, but I just don’t want you to forget that this night is also something related to business and all you and I need to know is right here” Taeyeon touch Tiffany heart and hers and smile

“I love you Tiff and that’s all that I care for you to know the rest is just a protocol that we must follow, but I am also aware that you wanted this announcement and If that makes you happy then so be it, heck I’ll bungee jump of a building if that’s what you want, so please lets relax.”

Tiffany felt more relax after hearing Taeyeon words and also how she explain herself so she would misunderstand that Taeyeon was not interested in this event, in the contrary this reassure her that Taeyeon would do anything for Tiffany and that calm Tiffany more

“Let’s finish getting ready” Taeyeon said pulling Tiffany to their room and asking one of the employee to get the car ready for them to leave.

After getting ready both girl left the house to the venue, thanks to the traffic it took them longer than usual to get there.

“we are here” the driver announce to the girls

They got out of the car and were immediately greeted by the party planner

“thank God you are here already, what took you girls so long”

“why are you so  work up we are here” Taeyeon answer

“why you ask, well let me tell you why you girls skip out on trying the pastry for today so you are just going to have to like what I choose”

“I trust you Josh” Tiffany gave her sweet eyesmile to the guy

“well is not like you have a choice”

“true that” both girls said and laugh

“is not funny” said the party planner

Both girls enter the venue and everything was perfect in their eyes, especially for Tiffany since she was the one that was more involved for this party

“so what do you guys think” ask Josh

“what do you thinK Fany” ask Taeyeon

“I love it, you exceeded my expectation and I am so telling you ahead of time make yourself available to be the planner for my weeding as well”

“of course I will be available for that occasion”

“great now let see the menu has been set right”

“yes the chef have arrive already, the waiters are also here and the bartenders are already getting what they will need for the drinks” Josh answer

“now I am pretty sure you already know, but I am going to remind you anyways. After here you are going to the hair salon, then to the boutique to get your dresses after that you guys have lunch with you parents and then you are going to meet the girls to get ready at your house and please, please be here by 7:30 pm ok”

“we will Josh don’t worry and great job I am looking forward to see what you come up for the weeding” said Taeyeon

“I can’t take all the credit Tiffany here created this whole thing, the color the food even the drinks she took part in all of this”

“she did didn’t she”

“yes she did now if you excuse me I got some flowers to move around” Josh eyes widen when he saw some waiter putting the wrong flowers in the table

“hey you those are the wrong flower…..”

“I am sorry Tiff”

Tiffany turn to look at Taeyeon

“why are you sorry”

“I am a bad fiancée aren’t I”

“what why would you say that”

“well you prepare all this, while I was hanging around with the girls”

“silly don’t feel sorry because of that, you actually help by just being here and you did pick out the color for tonight as well and your dress as well you just didn’t know it and even some of the drink I just made it look like you didn’t do it since I know things like this are not your thing so don’t worry you did your part”

Tiffany kiss Taeyeon and led her outside the venue to go to their next location

They sat in the car for almost 40 minutes making them late to the hair salon like by 5 minutes

“sorry we are late Kris” Tiffany said to her hair dresser

“don’t worry hon, Traffic a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter