thirty-nine

My little pink princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After being away from each other for so long the were starting to doubt each other but nonetheless they still stick together. They made sure to talk text and call each other, thanksgiving was approaching and Taeyeon hadn’t decided if she would travel to New York and spend it with Tiffany or just stay in Korea.

“Taeyeon are you going to New York for Thanksgiving” Yuri ask 

“I am not sure yet"

“Why not"

“Well I feel like I just don’t want to go”

“Then What are you going to do, Tiffany is not going to like the idea of you not going”

“don’t worry I told you I haven’t decide yet if I am going”

“well decide soon"

Yuri left Taeyeon office and went to do her work while Taeyeon continue to work on her music.

********************

“hey Tiff” Yoona said 

“Hey Yoona what’s up"

“Seohyun left me again”

 “Haha really what you do this time”

“nothing she said and I quote 'Yoona I am leaving come and get me when you figure out what you did'”

“so what you did wrong?”

 “that’s the thing I don’t know we were just hanging out and then she just left”

“don’t worry she will be back, probably she is just in her days” Yoona did a thinking face 

“that cant be it she was on her period last week”

“then you did something wrong”

“you are not helping Tiffany”

“what do you want me to do?”

“cant you call her for me and ask her"

 “No cant do I am having my problems too buddy"

“you what problems can you possible have”

“Taeyeon wont tell me if she is coming for Thanksgiving or not"

“really she still wont tell you"

“Yeah and is starting to annoy me”

“well I got class to attend good luck with Taeyeon”

"Thanks and same to you good luck with Seohyun”

Days pass and Taeyeon still avoided Tiffany questions about thanksgiving dinner, Tiffany was growing inpatient since her mom kept on asking about it as well.

*ring* *ring*

“Hello” a very sleepy Taeyeon answer the phone do to the time difference it was 3 am in the morning in Korea

“look I know is really early over there but I am tired of having to tell my mom I haven’t ask her yet,  You need to give me an answer right now”

“Love is three am over here cant you like call me at 9 am please”

“no I want you to tell me if you are coming for Thanksgiving dinner or not"

“Fine I’ll go, now that you have your answer can you call me later I have work early in the morning today"

“no Taeyeon that’s not the point I want you to come because you want to come not because I am making you give me a rush answer”

“I am not giving you a rush answer I am telling you for real that I am going to go"

“but you haven’t really answer me yet you know about really wanting to come"

“love I already told you that I am going what else do you want”

Taeyeon was tired she really was going to go to the dinner and was going to wait until morning to tell her. While Tiffany was still not sure about Taeyeon answer.

Tiffany didn’t want to hang up the phone yet so she kept on talking to Taeyeon, until it was time for Taeyeon to go to work.

The alarm went off and Tiffany laughed

“I am sorry I kept you awake and now you are going to be tired at work”

“don’t worry love, I also miss talking to you bye love you"

They both hang up the phone and Taeyeon got up to work for work, while Tiffany was getting ready to leave her University since her classes hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter