one

My little pink princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany

I was nine went I was sent to a boarding school, that was the first time I was away from my family and separated from my friends. Now here I was a little girl, may I add that I was the only kid here everyone else was already in their teen years, I was too young to know what love was. I was scared I didn’t know what to do, all I keep asking was why was I send here, did my mom not want me anymore.

But even though I kept asking these questions to myself, I knew that there was no one here to answer my questions. All I was told was that I was send here so I could have a better education and to learn how to be more independent. I remember hearing my grandma beg my mother to not send me here, but her decision was made and there was not turning back anymore. But right there on this not so pleasant dayI saw her, she was a crying mess she did not want to be here, I heard how she was telling her parents to not leave her here and to take her home. But her parents told her that this was only until she finish her high school and that went she finish she would be back home. They also say that on holidays she would be able to go back home too, they kept telling her not to cry. But she wouldn’t stop, I on the other hand I couldn’t cry I was numb so I just stared. I saw my mother arranged everything so I would be settle in the dorm.

I saw my mom walk toward me with a smile on her face

“Princess everything has been settle, I have to go in a few minutes I have a flight to catch”

That smile that she was giving me I wanted to erased it, was she this happy to leave me here. I knew that I had to keep a straight face went I was with her, after all she was a woman with power and more importantly she was my mom a person I really love

“I understand mom, don’t worry I know you are a busy woman”

“That’s my girl”

I smile at her, but in the inside I keep asking why.

“Ms. Hwang everything is ready, we must go if you don’t want to miss your flight

My mother look at me

“I must go now, be a good girl to everyone here, I’ll call you went ever I can and I’ll see you on your holidays, I love you.”

She stood up and just left me here, one of her employees approach me.

“Young lady, let me show you to your room”

I follow the employee up to my new room it was on the third floor room 310

“This is your room, it has been equipped with everything you would need. You also have a roommate so be good to her, if there is anything that you need you can always call me since your mom is always busy. Now I must go.”

I saw the employee leave as I stood there I wanted to cry, but like I say I couldn’t, I turn the door handle and there she was again. The girl I had seen earlier crying like there was no tomorrow.

 

I few days have pass, I was getting used to being here and didn’t even mind that my mom hasn’t call me yet, my grandma on the other hand call me every day to make sure I was ok.

“Yes grandma I am ok don’t worry, yes I listen to the adults too, yes I do eat all my meals, I miss you too grandma. Ok, I love you grandma talk to you soon bye”

Like I said she calls me every day, she would always ask the same questions, I didn’t mind answer them after all she at least worry about me, while my mom who knows in what country she is, doing business as usual.

My mom is the owner Hwang groups a company that was everywhere and I really mean everywhere she was in the entertainment world, fashion world, she also had a few resort here and there. Well that’s basically what I knew, Yep she was that great went it came to business, sadly not in parenting. When my father left her, she dedicated herself to her company and now she was the envied of every man and woman out there, everyone has tried to be on her level, but so far no one could. She says that one day I am going to take over, that’s mainly one of the reason that I am here at this boarding school to be independent and to think own my own so in the future went she retires I won’t have to bother her with this business anymore.

My roommate on the other hand. She hasn’t stop crying, every night I heard her cry until she falls sleep, today I don’t want to hear her. So I am going to see if I can get her to think of something else because honestly I am getting tired of hearing her and seen how puffy and red her eyes looks in the morning

Here goes nothing.

“Hey”

“Go away”

Aish this girl

“Look you can’t keep crying every day, you are going to look old fast you know”

“GO AWAY!!!”

“You don’t have to scream at me. I can hear you perfectly fine”

“To think that I am younger than her” I mumble

“What did you say?”

“I said to think that I am younger than you”

“What younger?”

“Yes younger, are you deaf or something?”

“Look kid just go away and leave me alone”

“I’ll leave you alone until you tell me your name how about that, if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter