Is that what you think of me?

I Fell In Love With My Bestfriend

 

 

Their world stops, as the confession float into the air seeming to be unheard----and unreturned.

 

Baekhyun's vision blurred as hot tears streamed down his face. Chanyeol wanted to punch himself upon seeing his bestfriend cry. He can't just misheard things right? Did Baekhyun just said that he liked him? How can that happen----how?

 

"I-It's o-okay, C-Chanyeol." Baekhyun's voice broke as he hurriedly stand up and run away. Chanyeol wants to grab him, hug him, and tell him I'm sorry, but his damn body didn't move. He was left there, trying to sink in what the hell happened. He can't be inlove with his bestfriend, his straight and he has Sandara. I like Baekhyun----I like him as a friend, and not beyond that. He groaned upon realizing that he has been an idiot for not noticing his bestfriend's feelings. 

 

"Baek, I'm sorry." 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Baekhyun's whimpers were slowly turning loud. He sounded like a lost and hurt puppy. Jongin tried to talk to him, but all he got was a soft, "Please leave me alone, Jongin." 

 

Jongin grew frantic upon hearing his hyung's broken cries, then he remembered Kyungsoo. Maybe he can help his hyung to calm down. He swiftly get inside his room and dialed Kyungsoo's number, as to why he has that cute boy's number? He doesn't know or maybe he's denying that he knows. Kyungsoo picked up on the second ring.

"Hello?" came Kyungsoo's curious tone.

 

"Oh, h-hi. I'm Baek-hyung's brother, Jongin.So uhmmm," he needs to hurry but his fidgeting and,

 

"S-So?" Kyungsoo is blushing so hard right know, and he thank God that Jongin can't see him. 

 

For his hyung, he needs to do this for his hyung. He used all the power that he had in order to say the words loud and clear. "My hyung needs you know, can you please come over?" 

 

"Why? Uhmm, wait okay. I'll come, hang in there." Kyungsoo said as he starts to compose himself and went to go help his friend. He has a feeling about it, a bad feeling at that.

 

 

 

 

"Hyung? Baek-hyung?" Kyungsoo's voice was soothing and Baekhyun wants to cry harder.

 

"K-Kyung, *hiccup* I-I told h-him, and I'm right *hiccup* he doesn't l-like me." Baekhyun then, open up to his friend. 

"Hyung, you'll get over it soon, okay? Please stop crying right now. You look more ugly when you cry." Jongin who's at the corner of the room, watching them suddenly laughed at Kyungsoo's last comment.

"SO YOU MEAN I'M ALWAYS UGLY? AND YOU, JONGIN!" Baekhyun shouted but he wasn't affected by it instead he feels the prick of his heart lighten. He knows Kyungsoo just want to calm him down. And when you say Kyungsoo, he can be the best yet the worst friend who you can seek comfort with.

 

Baekhyun smiled and thank his friend for coming over. He knows that, that confession is for the best. His broken heart will soon found his happiness and it would heal in no time. 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It's a Thursday, four days after the confession. They haven't talked which Baekhyun knew would happen, but he still hopes he can solve it. Because, eventhough Chanyeol broke his heart, he still loves him as his friend. He wants their friendship to last and he hates himself for destroying it himself. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo (who suddeny became his closest friend) strolled into the field and sat in one of the benches. He's lucky that they have the same schedules, and its the time of their lucky day wherein their professor was sick and needs to rest for a while. They were talking about school and stuff, when Kyungsoo saw Chanyeol and Sandara walking hand in hand on the field. Kyungsoo's eyes double in size and he suddenly closed his hyung's eyes with his hands. 

 

"Hey! What are you doing Do Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun gripped into Kyungsoo's hands and tried to shove it away. 

 

"H-Hyung just f-for a while I have a s-surprise." Kyungsoo stattered which means something according to Baekhyun.

 

"Kyung, if Chanyeol is there and he and Sandara are holding hands, it's okay." Kyungsoo immediately uncovers his eyes.

 

"Oh my god, did you just turn into a psychic hyung?" he asked while smiling.

 

"Well, maybe? And I also know one secret about---" Baekhyun wasn't able to finish what he was saying, when a stranger grabbed onto his arm and kissed him on the cheek. He was ready to punch the person if it wasn't for his familiar monotone voice. "Hi hyung." It was Oh Sehun, his old friend. The one who saved him from those drunkards who tried to molest and robbed him. 

 

"Oh Sehun? You kid, you've grown so much." Baekhyun laughed at him as he scan his whole profile.

 

 

Chanyeol on the other hand, saw them. Especially that one tall guy who kissed his bestfriend's cheeck. His vision darken and he's suddenly walking his way there. Sandara looked at Chanyeol as he released his hold from her and trudge towards something, or maybe someone. She sighed. Sandara just walk away and went with her friends. She wasn't able to witness a scene which his boyfriend did.

 

 

 

"It's not that I've grown you were just so smal--" Sehun's smile wave off and is suddenly replaced by an angry looking one.

 

"What the hell, Chanyeol?" Baekhyun immediately helped Sehun stand up, but he's stopped by Chanyeol's tight grip on his arms. 

 

"Are you asking me what the hell? When you're the one who's flirting with some other guy after you told me, you like me? Seriously Baek, I should be the one asking you, WHAT THE HELL?" Chanyeol's voice send shivers to Baekhyun's spine. He never saw Chanyeol so angry like that. 

 

Tears started to form from Baekhyun's eyes, but he tried to stop it from falling. He can't understand Chanyeol. Why is he doing this?

 

"Is that what you think of me, Yeol?" his voice cracked and he can't take it anymore as he ran away from Chanyeol. Because his good at it, runaway from the only person who can make him happy but at the same time hurt him so much. 


Chanyeol stood there awkwardly as Sehun slowly stand up and talked to him. "How can you hurt an angel?" he glared at him and run towards Baekhyun.

 

 

Byun Baekhyun, why are you doing this to me? 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: I'M SORRY IF IT WASN'T WHAT YOU EXPECT TO HAPPEN T___________________T 

          BUT PLEASE HAVE FAITH IN ME XD