What ifs

I Fell In Love With My Bestfriend

 

"Weren't you supposed to pick up Sandara?" Baekhyun curtly asked as the thought hit him. Chanyeol side glanced at him and shakes his head. "She just said that we'll meet up at the bar." 

Baekhyun scoffed. "You really are an unromantic date, Park Chanyeol." he clicked his tounge shortly after. "Hey, it wasn't my fault." he said defensively. 

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Baekhyun snickered.

"But I picked you up though," he shrugged. "Isn't that sweet?" there was a hint of tease in his voice that Baekhyun wants to put his hands on his jerk bestfriend's neck, and kill the breathe that's keeping him alive. 

He exaggerately rolled his eyes and crossed his arms pn his chest while muttering, "Seriously Park? Seriously?" And Chanyeol just knew that, when Baekhyun just called him Park, he may or may not be able to live his life again. And that kind of Baekhyun is his favorite to tease so well.

"Hey, easy there, babe." he grinned mischeviously and bit his lip to control a face-splitting grin.
 

 

Baekhyun take sharp breathes while Chanyeol prepares himself for a not so merciful break out that his tiny bestfriend is about to do.

"DON'T CALL ME BABE, YOU TARD! STOP BEING COCKY BECAUSE IT ISN'T FUNNY!" he blurted out, successfully damaging Chanyeol's eardrums.

"Wow, you're really good at rhyming words, Baek! Why are you becoming so genius for a music major?" 

ing Park Chanyeol. ing teasing. ing bestfriend (that he admittedly loves). And just ING EVERYTHING.

He closed his eyes, trying to calm himself as he smartly thought, that getting furious with a naughty Chanyeol would just stress him out. So he sighed in defeat and rest his head on the window, while he busies himself looking at the sidewalks and buildings.

Chanyeol just looked at him though and chuckled to himself. Neither of the two said a word after that.

 

 

 

 

They arrive at Exodus bar at exactly seven in the evening. The booming of party music quickly settling on both ears as they entered the said bar. Chanyeol laid a protective arm on Baekhyun's shoulders, as they manouvered themselves further from the entrance. Baekhyun can't help but bit his lips as the touch sent shivers down his spine. 

They saw drunken teenagers dancing here and there. Flirting, making out, and just simply being wild and carefree. Chanyeol glance at Baekhyun guiltyly. "Sorry for dragging you in here, Baek." he said, lips almost brushing Baekhyun's ears. He shot him an apologetic smile as Baekhyun looked at him. "As if I had a choice." he snorts, "But a cheese cake ice cream will do." he added playfully. 

"Of course." Chanyeol replied with a toothy grin. 

"Oh, hi there fellas." came a sweet yet teasing voice infront of them. 

Chanyeol immediately recognised the voice, and abruptly detached himself from Baekhyun. 

 

What are you thinking, Byun? Stop being pathetic. He's not here for you.

 

 Chanyeol smiled at her while he glanced back at Baekhyun, who looks like a lost puppy. "Hi, I think you know him already? So no need for introductions." Chanyeol chuckled and pulled Baekhyun by the wrist. "Oh yes I know, he's your bestfriend right?" he said and looking straight at Baekhyun. "Yes, yes." Chanyeol eagerly annouced.



Sandara was with her other friends and she introduced them as well. Baekhyun sat beside Chanyeol looking out of place. Chanyeol nudge on him and whispered, "Hey, look your crush is here." He then smiled mischeviously. Baekhyun looked at the direction Chanyeol's been pointing and saw Taeyeon.

Well Baekhyun has to lie, when one day his bestfriend as him who is his crush since he haven't said anything about it. Baekhyun was caught of guard by the sudden question back then, and quickly spot Taeyeon his classmate on vocals, who was just passing by and told him, "Taeyeon. Yes her." he said back then and Chanyeol don't seem to mind asking when or how and just simply nods while muttering okay. 

 

Sandara grabbed Chanyeol's hands and said, "Let's dance." Chanyeol eyed Baekhyun for approval. Baekhyun merely nods. "I'll be back in a bit okay? Go get Taeyeon and dance if you like too." Chanyeol said and walked off giving Baekhyun an encouraging smile.

What an idiot. Was all Baekhyun thought.


When Taeyeon spotted Baekhyun alone on the table, she walked over him. 

"Hey there Baekhyun, why are you here alone?" she said as she sit beside him. 

"I'm with Chanyeol, but he's dancing with Sandara right now." he said cooly while pointing at them. Sandara dancing and grinding, while Chanyeol looked awkward. 

"Oh I see." she said with a known smile. 




Chanyeol looked at their table and saw Baekhyun and Taeyeon talking. He furrowed his brows ashe felt  something foreign. Sandara held his chin, turning it to look at her. "Aren't you enjoying?" she asked innocently. "Uhmmm no, I mean I'm enjoying. But bars' really just not my type." he said while rubbing his neck in embarrassment. "Really? How come you don't like it? You'll see a lot of beautiful girls here. Well, including me." she said and winked. Chanyeol just chuckle, feeling unfazed which brings confussion to him. "I don't go here since I've only set my eye at one girl in particular." he smiled.


 

 

"So, you're really are a masochist, aren't you?" Taeyeon chuckled and looked at Baekhyun questioningly. 

"Hey, what are you trying to say?" Baekhyun furrowed his brows in confussion.

"Stop acting Byun, I know you like him." he stated a matter-of-factly. 


Baekhyun just shifted his gaze back at Chanyeol and Sandara, and his eyes widened. His eyes felt heavy, same as of his heart is been crushed into pieces. His mouth agape as he felt his vision blurred. There he saw, Sandara and Chanyeol kissing. 


Kissing.

 

His bestfriend is kissing someone else.
 

 

The love of his life is kissing someone else.

 

 

Those words keep replaying again and again on his mind and didn't notice the tears falling down his cheeks. Taeyeon heaves a sigh and pats Baekhyun's back. 


"If you don't want to feel unhappy, just tell him you love him already." she said. She felt sorry for her friend, really. How could both of them be dumb?

 

 

 

Chanyeol was apalled as Sandara grabs his collar and kissed him fully on the lips. He was frozen on the spot and he didn't respond to her kiss. He thought of Baekhyun. Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun.

 

Wait what? Why am I thinking about him? When the girl who'm I've been crushing since forever is kissing me, right now?

 

He pulled her away slowly, but Sandara just laced her hands on his neck and kissed him much deeper. Chanyeol shoved her away much stronger this time, and Sandara looked at him, confussion written all over her beautiful face. "Why?" she asked.


Why? He himself don't know why.



He turned to look at Baekhyun, and saw him walking through the exit with Taeyeon who seems like hugging him. He shrugged all those undesirable thoughts and turned to look at Sandara.


"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked, mind filled with thoughts of "what ifs"
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------
a/n: I felt sorry for Baekkie af u__u 


Crappy update is crappy  OTL  But I hope you still like it? *puppy eyes* 

Uhmmm, I would like to announce to my amazing subscribers and readers that I have a new baekyeol fic. It's really bothering me to write it now so I started it already. It's still under editing since I think it would just be a two shot or so. Really idk ;__; 


So yeah, thanks for reading ^^  I love you all