Can you help me with something?

I Fell In Love With My Bestfriend


"Will you be my girlfriend?" Chanyeol asks again, this time more confident.

"Yes?" she replied five seconds later, brows arched up in question. Then immediately, her face lightned as she smiled.

 

It's weird, Chanyeol thought. He must have felt like he won the lottery, must have felt like he saw his favorite band performing live infront of him, must have felt all the cheesiness and happiness in him. BUT NO.

 

 

 

He didn't feel anything at all. 

 

 

The crowd witnessing them, soon took out their phones to capture the moment. It sure would be the hot topic for the entire week. Some were fangirling, while others seem dejected as their chance to be with the Park Chanyeol, from 0.0000000001% turned to be 0.00000000% now.

Chanyeol reciprocated the smile, though his eyes looked emotionless. He grab a hold of Sanadara's hands and passed by the growing crowd that's surrounding them. He closed his eyes, convinsing himself that he should be happy. 

 


Just when he thought everything's perfect, the world in his eyes seems to turn one-hundred-eighty-degrees different.

 


Chanyeol remembered Baekhyun all of a sudden. Where did that tiny bastard go? Why did he left him in the bar? Why hadn't he said a single farewell to him? Why wasn't he there to congratulate his friend for having the love of his life now? Why am I feeling betrayed? 

 

Sandara looked at him, puzzled upon his 'current' boyfriend's state. She even felt upset that Chanyeol didn't even kiss her after she said her sweet yes. Wouldn't he be initiating the skinship? Since they're a couple now? But she shakes it off and boldly initiate it herself. She released her hand from Chanyeol's not-so-gentle hold and stops him from walking as she made her way infront of him, and laced her fingers on Chanyeol's neck. 

"Why won't you kiss me?" she asked innocently, eyes looking straight at him. 

Chanyeol came back to his senses and hesitantly wraps his long arms on Sandara's tiny waist. He saw her smile and closed her eyes, waiting for Chanyeol to close the distance between them. Chanyeol took sharp breathes and leaned down. He closed his eyes and felt his lips brush hers. At that, he immediately pulled away, leaving an unsatisfied girlfriend. He chuckled nervously and muttered, "Geeez, it's my first kiss. So uhmm yeah." 

 

 

The night ended with him settling himself on his car as he prepares to drive back home. He checked his phone and clicked on Baekhyun's number. 

 


Calling Baekhyunnie........

 

 

 

"Hello?" came a disheveled voice. 

 

"Where are you?" he asked through gritted teeth.

 

"At home. Why?" he's voice seems weak and small.

 

"Why didn't you tell me you were leaving? I should have drive you home" now he sounded like a worried boyfriend. 


"I'm a man, Chanyeol. And besides, you were having a great time with Sandara. So, I didn't bother to tell you." came Baekhyun's reply. "I'm sorry." he added curtly after.


"Okay" he gave up upon hearing Baekhyun's sincerity. "Wait, I have something to tell you." he said and cleared his throat.


Would it be a nice idea if I tell him that me and Sandara are on a relationship right now? But, why wouldn't it be a good idea? Baekhyun is his bestfriend, and he needs to know. More than anyone else.




"Sandara said yes to me." Chanyeol said, heart beating fast.


Baekhyun saw it coming. He's been preparing himself since the day he confirmed his feelings towards his bestfriend. But, he thinks,



He isn't prepared at all.

 

He hold a sob and tried his best to speak, "Congrats, Yeol." 
 


Chanyeol never thought, telling his bestfriend would be this awkward and hard. But, he knows it's for the best. He knows he's doing what's right. 


Upon hearing it, Chanyeol noticed Baekhyun has hung up. He bang his head on the steering wheel and thought of incoherent things. Maybe, he was just suprised. Yes, he's just suprised. Chanyeol convinced himself as Baekhyun's glum voice seems to be on repeat on his head. 






 

 



He was right. His lovelife spread out so fast. He was picking up Sandara to eat lunch with him, but students immediately gathered on him and bombarding him questions.

"Oppa, is it true that you and Sandara are on a relationship right now?"

"Oppa, we saw you and Sandara kissing at the bar."

"Oppa, is she your first girlfriend?"

"Oppa---"

"Oppa----"


Chanyeol's so tired of it and changed his route. Maybe eating alone would be peaceful, he thought. And so, he went to a secret hide out that only he and Baekhyun knew. He walked through the garden of the university and sit on a grass hidden behind a wall of bushes. He remembers that he hadn't bought his lunch and groaned as he lay on the grass, arms on the back of his head. He inhales the fresh air and closed his eyes in attempt to just take a nap. As he doze of, his phone rang. He pulled it out from his pocket and aswered it without the looking at the caller's id.



"Yeol, where are you? I heard-----------------" 

 

Chanyeol wasn't able to comprehend all, and just closed his eyes as his voice calm his nerves.


"Hey, Chanyeol! Are you even listening?" Baekhyun only got a 'hmm' as a reply.

"I'm on our hide out, please come here." Chanyeol said like a child missing his mom.

"Okay, okay. But have you eaten yet? I'll buy you food." he immediately hung up, not even waiting for Chanyeol's answer.





"You're stupid." came Baekhyun's greeting. he sat on the grass and pulled out the food form the plastic bag and prepares it. Chanyeol just smiled and sits upright. 

"Being famous would just make you hungry." Baekhyun looked at him in mockery and chuckled. 

"As if it's my fault to be handsome." he scoffed, grabbing the food from Baekhyun's hands. 

 

They ate silently. Only their munching and the winds breeze is heard. Chanyeol thought, everything's peaceful when he's with Baekhyun. He can't help but smile to himself. 




 

 

 

 




Sandara is enjoying the attention, the students from their school is giving her. She really did a great choice on hitting with Park Chanyeol. He knows that kid has been crushing her since middle school, but she doesn't mind it back then. Chanyeol is younger than her and he looks like a lanky kid. But now, who could have thought he'd turn to someone like he is right now. And Dara just can't help but agree to her friend's bet to flirt with him. And guess, what? She succeeded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun has been busy with their upcoming finals, so he drops by the library after class. He was studying when did the music industry begin, the pioneer of modern music printing, and etc. Chanyeol on the other hand, still waits for him and pretend that he's studying as well. They go home together but, Chanyeol has to go with Sandara after for a date. One time, Sandara invited him to come with her after their classes ends. So, he won't be able to join Baekhyun going home. 

 


They held their date on a fine-looking restaurant. Chanyeol payed for their meal, of course. They talk randomly but Chanyeol can't figure out why is it awkward talking with her. Later that night, as they walked through the park, Sandara seems getting too cuddly. She would linked her arms on Chanyeol's looking at him sweetly and all. Sandara always waits until Chanyeol would initiate it, but it just seems like she would wait forever to get it. They only kissed twice (including Chanyeol's hurried kiss last time) and she wanted for Chanyeol to kiss him again, but no. Chanyeol never kissed her after that.


"Chanyeol, don't you know how to kiss?" she questioned him straight forwardly. Chanyeol almost chokes upon the question. 

"I uhmmmm, know." he said quite unsure, so he added, "A bit." 
 

 

 





Chanyeol's been worried about Sandara's question lately, so he decided to make an action for it.
 

He dialed Baekhyun's number that weekend and asked for help.


"Baek, can you help me with something?"





 

--------------------------------------------------------

a/n: Oh my goodness, what is that something? *smiles maliciously*

 

Sorry, if there would be typos and gramatical errors, af ><



Well yeah, hi guys! ;) Than you so much for subscribing this crap and I hope you do enjoy it :D  

I guess, I'll be updating soon since I'm really inspired (oh really? lol) So please do comment, subscribe, and upvote :)) 


Thankieee, and i love 'yah *derpy grins*