Why would you tease me like that?

I Fell In Love With My Bestfriend

 

 

Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes as the sunlight slip through his face. He lifted his right hand up to shield his eyes from the sunlight, but there's a weight that's blocking him. His face scrunched up as he shifted his gaze, only to feel his cheeks warm up as he saw that Chanyeol's hugging him. He wiggled slowly as to not wake Chanyeol and hides his face on the latter's chest. 

He tried to calm his breathing but he noticed that Chanyeol shifted and moves backwards. He feels so bare not having Chanyeol close to him as he pretend to sleep. 

He suddenly feel hands on his cheeks and a chuckle. "Why is his cheeks so red?" Chanyeol murmured, a hint of smile on his voice. Baekhyun turned crimson as Chanyeol widened his eyes and asked, "Are you awake, Baek?" 

He slowly opened his eyes and fake a yawn. "Hmmm? Oh, I think I need to go to the bathroom. Excuse me." At that he jumps off the bed and rans to the bathroom quickly. He looked at his reflection on the mirror and thought that he might just put a tomato mask on his face. He washed his face in attempt to get rid from the warmness his feeling right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's Monday, and it's the day of Baekhyun and Kyungsoo's duet performance. They give each other a "hwaiting" before they stand at the center of the room and began to sang. Their classmates stared at them in awe as wonderful voices echoed in the room. Well, in the end, both got an A in music. 


At lunch time, Kyungsoo invited Baekhyun to join him as to celebrate their A grade. Baekhyun joined him as he know Chanyeol would have Dara to accompany him for lunch. Meanwhiile, Chanyeol has been searching for Baekhyun at the bench and headed to the cafeteria as he thought that maybe Baekhyun is there already. And yes,he's there with Kyungsoo and some other students from their class. Laughing and talking and--- Why does he feel betrayed? He left and ate lunch alone, because Dara can't join him and he doesn't know why. And now, his Baekhyun can't join him too. Wait, what? He shakes it off and started eating anyways. When he grabs his phone, he saw a text from Baekhyun which was sent a while ago.


From: Baekhyunnie

I'm eating lunch with Kyungsoo and my other classmates.We're celebrating since we got an A from our duet ^^

You're with Dara right? Eat well, okay? :) 

 

He smiled upon reading the text. And compose a reply.


To: Baekhyunnie

Yes, mother! :D Eat well also :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

After Baekhyun's last class, his phone rang and he totally knew who is it. 

"Yes, yes. I'm on my way there." he chuckled and roll his eyes. 

"Okay" came an eager tone from Chanyeol.

 

Once he arrived at the gates, Chanyeol grabbed his hands, "Sing the piece you and Kyungsoo sang at your music class!" he said while bouncing like a kid who's about to get his ice cream. "Okay, okay! Geez." he laughed and cleared his throat. 

"Haruga machi ilbumchorom neukkyojige mandeulji" he starts singing and Chanyeol just listened at him in awe. They walked as Baekhyun kept singing, while Chanyeol looked at him, mesmirized by his bestfriend's angel-like voice. As the song ended, Chanyeol just keep on staring and Baekhyun feels he is going to melt from the intensity of his gaze. Chanyeol cleared his throat, sensing that Baekhyun noticed him staring. Baekhyun sighed in relief when he saw Chanyeol shifted his gaze already. "Your prof would be an idiot if he won't give you an A." he said while smiling. Baekhyun just melted after that.

 

 

Days pass by so quickly, and it's weekend again. And, Chanyeol got a message from Dara.

 

From: Dara

Let's meet today at the Exodus Bar. Maybe at seven in the evening? ;)

 

Bar? He didn't know Dara is fond at clubbing. But, he typed a reply anyway.

 

To: Dara

Okay, but can I invite Baekhyun? :)

 

From: Dara

Oh sure ;)

 

He quickly send a message to Baekhyun, inviting him to come.


From: Baekhyunnie

Isn't it a date? Why would you invite me?

 

Chanyeol can definitely see Baekhyun's pout and he smiled.

 

To: Baekhyunnie

Just come with me, please? You know I don't like going to bars :(

 

From: Baekhyunnie

Psh, fine fine! You're really an idiot Park Chanyeol. You'll go even if you don't like. Tsk.

 

To: Baekhyunnie

But I don't like to miss a date XD Mwah, love you, Baek :*

 

He didn't know if he'll be sad or happy on that reply. But well, he knows Chanyeol just loves him as a friend.


To: Channie

Whatever! 

 

From: Channie

I'll fetch you at 6:15, okay? :) Please wear decent clothes, I don't like people looking at you. Just text me if you're ready also ;)

 

He feel his cheeks warm up as Chanyeol's possessiveness. And why does this looks like it's them who's going on a date? ><

 

Ughh, stop that damn thoughts, Baekhyun!

 

 

 

He's looking at his closet for clothes when his brother barge in. "Don't you know how to knock, you brat?" Jongin just shrugged and plugged his charger on the outlet. "I'm staying here for a while until the air conditioner on my room functions again. And wait, are you going on a date?" his brows are raised questioningly. He bit his lips and shifted his gaze. Why am I acting as if I'm really going on a date. He pulled his hair in frustration and when he opened his eyes, he saw his tightest jeans and a sleeveless tank top infront of him. "Wear that hyung, Chanyeol-hyung's going to drool if he sees you." Jongin snickered at didn't notice the hand that's going to smack on his head. And unfortunately, it hit him as he saw his brother's glare. 

 

Baekhyun just settled on a cardigan with a white v-neck unerneath, and a pair of skinny jeans. He texted Chanyeol that he's ready and his reply made him feel sick.

 

From: Channie

I'm on my way, babe. ;)

 

HOLY! WHY WOULD YOU TEASE ME LIKE THAT AND MAKE MY HEART BEAT THIS FAST ING PARK CHANYEOL! He groaned and throws his phone on his bed. Jongin looked at him while raising his brows, and suddenly it turns into a smirk as he heared Chanyeol calling Baekhyun's name. 

 

"So you're really going on a date, huh?" he laughed while shaking his head. baekhyun just throws a pillow at him and dash out to the living room.

 

Chanyeol looked at him from head to toe and looked back at his face and smiled sweetly. I'm going to rip off your mouth if you won't stop smiling like that! "You look wonderful, Baek." and as if that smile wasn't enough, Chanyeol had to compliment him. Baekhyun wants to vomit rainbows. "Whatever! Let's go!" he grabbed Chanyeol's hand and leads the way to hide a visible blush on his face. Chanyeol just chuckled from behind. 

 

Baekhyun opened the door of the passenger seat and is about to go inside if not Chanyeol stop him by grabbing his waist. He turned around while his heart is beating faster and faster. Chanyeol smiled and shakes his head. "You'll seat next to me, idiot" and he finally let go and opened the door for Baekhyun. Chanyeol then goes to the driver's seat and positioned himself. Baekhyun was left standing outside the car, dumbfounded. "Hey, hop in." he peeked at Baekhyun. "Ahhh, yes!" he immediately went inside. 


While Chanyeol's trying so hard not to laugh at his bestfriend's weird yet cute reactions. Teasing Baekhyun is so fun! 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

a/n: So, uhmmm, I'm back with fluff and Baekyeol and unicorns and rainbows and poop XD Anyway, I hope you enjoy this update *winks winks* And I just can't help but drown at Chanbaek this days! Especially in The Return of Superman where they kill me by looking so adorable and more like a couple taking care of their kids >< asdfghjkl why are you doing this to me? 


Btw, thank you to my subscribers ad readers ^^ I love you all *kisses all of you on the forehead*