I c-can't sleep

I Fell In Love With My Bestfriend

Warning: Awkwardness overload! XD

 

 

 

Pacing back and front in his room, Baekhyun groaned and ruffled his hair in frustration. 



How could that idiot turn to be a milion times idioter now?

 

He collapsed on his bed and sighs deeply. He closed his eyes and he badly wants to shout, he wants to scream from the top of his lungs and------


"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" 

 

Jongin rushed into his hyung's room, a baseball bat ready on hand. He prepares himself for a battle, but his jaw drops upon seeing his hyung rolling in his bed with screams that were muffled by the pillow he was holding.


"MOM! HYUNG MIGHT BE POSSESSED BY AN EVIL SPIRIT!!! HE'S-----" Jongin's hysterical shouting was cut off by a pillow that was not-so-mercifully thrown at him. 

"SHUT UP! I'M NOT POSSESSED OKAY?" Baekhyun retorts. He's panting really hard and tries his best to calm down.

"Then, why are you screaming and rolling in your bed a while ago?" Jongin asked, really confused by his hyung's action.

"You don't ned to know, now back off!" Baekhyun faced the wall, back facing his brother. 



[a/n: Well, I kinda want to tell you why *clicks tongue and winks*]

 



 

flashback...................

 

 

"Baek, can you help me with something?" Chanyeol asked, a little bit shy.

"Yeah, what is it?" 

"Ahmmm, just come over here and I'll tell you." he said hurriedly and hang up. 


Baekhyun just shrugs and went out from his room. That dependent bastard, really. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and sighs.





Chanyeol has been fidgeting on his couch, waiting for Baekhyun to arrive. He really needs help. And only his bestfriend can help him with this stuff. How could he ask other people to teach him or let alone practice with him on how to kiss? HOW TO ING KISS. He had searched about the steps on how to kiss passionately and now, he needs to try it.

 

 

 

He knows he's a jerk for soon asking his bestfriend about it, but he can't think of a solution to it other than what he's planning to do now. He haven't kissed anyone (well maybe Sanadara counts as one) in his entire life. It's his first time engaging into a relationship that's why. And besides, it's only Baekhyun whom he spend his childhood with, and even until now. They didn't engage themselves drinking and having fun on a bar, where anyone could have been a possible target for a one-night-stand. It's weird if they kissed, because they're both males and Baekhyun is his bestfriend.

 

 

BUT THAT'S WHAT HE'S ABOUT TO ASK HIM NOW. Isn't it ironic?

 

He's on the middle of discussing these stuffs on his mind when Baekhyun suddenly sat beside him and waves his slender fingers in his face. Snapped out from reverie, he turned to look at him and ask the question he had been practicing a while ago. He inhales, and


"Can I kiss you?" that were the words that came out from his mouth and he immediately face-palmed.


Baekhyun looked at him blankly as his complexion turned into a full crimson color, his eyes double in size with his mouth agape.


"No, I mean, uhmmmm." Chanyeol tries to sound calm. "Canyouhelpmehowtokiss?" he added in one breathe.

 

Baekhyun don't know if his bestfriend is joking or is he somewhat out of his mind, and just he doesn't know what to say.


"Please, Baek." Chanyeol is now on his knees begging for his bestfriend. "I don't know what to do anymore. Sandara is upset with me because of it and there's no one to ask for help besides you." 







Baekhyun knows this is a bad idea, a freakin' bad idea. So he settles on saying,



 

 

 

 

 

"O-Okay." 






WHAT THE HELL? He lets out the breathe that he's been holding and face palmed. 



Chanyeol tries to shove his hands from his face, his face pulled into a happy grin. 


















"Okay, so it says on the internet that I should put my hands on your waist." Chanyeol said as he positioned his limbs properly just like what he saw on the movies. They were on Chanyeol's room right now. Both were standing on their feet and starts performing the awkward practice Chanyeol is talking about. 


Baekhyun's breath hitches upon the contact, and tries his best to calm the down. 


"Next is, I would lean closer to your face and uhmmm yeah." Chanyeol clears his throat. Baekhyun just stands there, hands on his side and eyes looking anywhere but at Chanyeol's. "You'll, uhmmmm, p-put your arms on my neck for balance. Yeah, for balance." Baekhyun looked at him as Chanyeol grabs his left arm and put it on his right shoulder, then his right arm on his left shoulder. Baekhyun can't help the flush that creeps to his cheeks.

 

 

Chanyeol leaned down closer and closer to Baekhyun's face. Baekhyun fingers laced as if they have their own minds. He takes a deep breath upon seeing Chanyeol's lips moving nearer and slowly closed his eyes. 




And then, they felt it. Their lips touch. Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun's body closer as he angled his head for better access. Baekhyun's fingers clasp more tighter as he felt Chanyeol's lips move. At first, Chanyeol just do a hesitant peck after peck, but it suddenly seems natural. Their lips mold as if they were made for each other. Baekhyun's toes curl as the kiss became more passionate, and he can't help but kiss back. They only heard the brushing of their lips over and over again, along with the frantic beating of their hearts. Chanyeol's hands moved up to Baekhyun's nape and pulled him closer that it seems as if they weren't close enough. Chanyeol never felt this feeling before and his craving for more. Baekhyun lets out a puppy-like whimper, and it made Chanyeol's mind loose all control as he move his lips more aggresively. Those cute little sound Baekhyun make, made Chanyeol's heart beat erratically.




 

"Hnnnnnng, Ch-chanyeol. I-I can't b-breathe." Baekhyun said in between kisses. His hands found their way on Chanyeol's chest, clutching his shirt. Chanyeol promptly let go of Baekhyun's lips. Both panting hard from the lack of air. Chanyeol looked at his work, which was Baekhyun. His bangs lay messily on his forehead, cheeks flushed pink, lips swollen from the kiss. He can't help but stare in awe. 


Baekhyun's stomach does this crazy things again, sending shivers on his body. He can't help but notice Chanyeol's hands that were still plastered on his waist. He slowly  unclenched his fingers from it's tight grip on Chanyeol's shirt, but is stopped by a large and warm hand. He looked up, only to regret it. There he saw Chanyeol's handsome features. His hair sticking out in wrong directions (but it still looks incredibly hot), his almond eyes filled with desire, his lips swollen which suddenly looks like bigger and bigger on his view. 


"I want to kiss you again, Baek. This time, with tongue." he said huskily, lips close to Baekhyun's mouth as he claimed it for another kiss. 


Baekhyun is surely loosing all the control in his body as he responds to his kiss almost immediately. Their lips moved in sync. Hungry lips capturing each other again and again. Then, there goes Baekhyun's puppy-like whimper that made Chanyeol break all the barriers between them as he slides his tongue on Baekhyun's lower lip. Baekhyun gasps at the heat of his tongue, which makes Chanyeol connect their tongues together. He explores Baekhyun's mouth with his tongue. Feeling all inside, from his teeth, his gums, then back to his tongue. He on it, making Baekhyun whimper and collapse his body on Chanyeol's chest. Chanyeol let go, lips untangling slowly as he watch Baekhyun hold him tight. They pant hardly after. Heartbeats beating out of hand. 





"D-did I d-do it r-right, Baek?" Chanyeol asked after they gain their breath again. He doesn't know he could do it naturally. It as if he knows how to kiss from the very beginning. But then again, maybe Baekhyun isn't satisfied with it (which was absolutely wrong).


Baekhyun nods shyly, not trusting his voice to respond. He gets away from Chanyeol's hold, trying his best to gain his strength. he found his voice soon after, "I-I n-need t-to go." he stuttered and bowed at Chanyeol as he leaves his room. Chanyeol was just too caught up with his emotions that he didn't even said anything or stop him from leaving.



 

 

As soon as he was out of Chanyeol's room, his knees totally melt down and he stumbles outside. His heart is beating so fast. He needs to go. He badly needs to go.

 

 

End of flashback...............

 

 

 

Later that night, both were laying down on their own bed, on their own room. Trying to forget what the hell just happened between them. 


Baekhyun shifts from left to right, covering his face with a pillow. He can still feel Chanyeol's lips on him and it's making him crazy. While on the other hand, Chanyeol sits up, then lays down again, sits up, lays down again.He does that over and over again, as Baekhyun's cute and hot puppy-like whimpers seems to be on repeat in his mind. They both get out of their beds and made their way to the kitchen. They drink cold water and gulp with huge amount. Both wants to get rid off the hotness that englufes them. Fanning their hands on their face, the duo get back on their beds. 



Chanyeol looked at his phone on the bed-side table, and hesitantly grabs it. He dialed Baekhyun's number, and he picks up on the third ring.



"B-Baek, I just want to say sorry and thank you for earlier." he said with a fake calm voice.

Baekhyun gulps, WHY WOULDN'T HE LEAVE MY MIND JUST FOR A MINUTE? AND NOW, HE'LL ING CALL? UGHHHHH.

"Y-yeah, i-it's a-alright." he stuttered and closed his eyes in frustration. 

 

"O-oh, t-thanks. Uhmm, why aren't you sleeping? It's late already." Chanyeol change the topic to save himself from embarassment.

"I c-can't sleep." came Baekhyun's small voice.

"Me too"






-------------------------------------------------------------

 

a/n: Tralalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala---*gets slapped*



I will accept everyone's slap for such a crappy update ;___; /readies my face for the slap/





Yohooooooo thankieeee for reading
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ