My Little Superhero

I Fell In Love With My Bestfriend

 

"I love you Byun Baekhyun."


His breath hitched upon the confession. Is this really happening?

 

"Uh-uhmmm" came his reply. Then suddenly, he felt large warm hands around his waist and automatically laced his fingers on the latter's neck for support. His knees are getting weaker and weaker as he's being pulled closer unto his firm chest. He turned his head up and saw the loving stares his gving him. His stomach lurches and his toes curl. He held his breath as the latter leaned closer.....

 

 

And closer.........

 

 

Baekhyun closed his eyes. And then............

 

 

"YAH, BAEKHYUN-HYUNG! WAKE UP! YOU'RE LATE AT SCHOOL!"

 

He could feel someone's foot on his as it keeps on kicking him. And just wow! Could his brother wake him up everyday and ruin such an intense and intimate scene in his dream? He groan and rubbed his eyes violently as he sits up on his bed. He clutch his hands on the pillows and he's about to throw it....

"Hyung are you having your wet dreams again?" Jongin smirked and as if on cue, take his leave to save his sorry from a growling Baekhyun. "Ughhh" he groaned as the pillows fell form the closed door. "I'll get back at you, you little brat!" he shouted from his room. He quickly grab his towel and takes his bath. He dresses himself while searching for his books and backpack. Well it's first day of the first semester, and being late is not an option.

 

He spends less than ten minutes and grabs a toasted bread from the kitchen table as he bid his goodbye to his mother and glares at Jongin with a 'you're-dead-meat-when-i-come-home' look. He rode on his bicycle which was a gift from Mrs. Park when he turned fifthteen. He saw his bestfriend who was just about to ride on his bicycle too, and smiled.

 

"Hey Baek!" his bestfriend called along with that huge grin plastered on his face. And Baekhyun remembers (again) the first time he met this guy infront of him.

 

(flashback)

 

15 years ago.......

 

It's the start of December and that means its snowing. Baekhyun's eyes lit up when he saw the white covered pavements and hurriedly stroll outside their house. He saw his friends building a snow man and joined them. Children and their amused laughter filled the streets. And that's the reason why Baekhyun loved the snow.

 

He wandered his eyes and saw a cute and chubby kid looking at them. His chin resting on his crossed hands as he leans on their huge window. Baekhyun tilted his head to the left and thought for a second, before he sprinted towards the house. He haven't seen that kid here, maybe his new in the neighborhood. He sneak inside the house with ease, and found out that no one's inside except for that kid. He went upstairs and look from left to right." Hmmmm, maybe he's inside that room." he thought out loud. 

 

And his right! He saw the kid, his back facing him. "Pssssssssst" he called. Chanyeol jump backwards and looked at him startled. Baekhyun smiled mischeviously. And with that trademark eye smile, the kid Chanyeol adore his undeniable cuteness. Baekhyun scans the room and immediately spots the thing missing for this mission to be complete. He grab the blanket on Chanyeol's bed and shrugged it over his shoulders, ties it on his neck and tadaaaaaa! "I'm your little superhero, and you can now escape from this mansion." he says with pride as he puts both of his tiny hands on his hips.

 

Chanyeol just stared at him with wide eyes then it turn into a grin and a deafening laughter. Baekhyun just tilted his head and frown. "Hey! Why are you laughing at me?" he came closer and grab Chanyeol's chubby hands. "Let's play outside!" he giggles and Chanyeol almost trips on Baekhyun's cape (which was supposedly his favourite blanket) as they ran hand in hand. Baekhyun saw Chanyeol's grin turn wider and wider as he steps on the snow and saw kids playing snow fight. He stoop down and grab a fistful of snow, mold it into circle and aims it at Baekhyun who has that 'don't-ever-try-to-do-what-your-planning' look, but he throws it anyway. Both kids enjoy the snow fight until they get tired and layed side by side on the cold snow. 

"I don't know your name yet." Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol questionably. 

"I'm Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol." he replied with that ear to ear grin, again.

"And I'm Byun Baekhyun." he extend his tiny hands infront of Chanyeol's face. "Let's be friends!" he exclaimed happily. Chanyeol accept it and smiled sincerely. "Okay. And by the way, thank you my little superhero." Baekhyun smiles proudly, and he never thought that his simple mission turn out to be the happiest moment of their lives.
 

*********

But seriously, he gets that blanket because its so cold and he needs extra warmth than his huge coat. And Baekhyun still has that blanket in him, until now.


(end of flashback)

 

"Yohoooo! Baek?" Chanyeols says while waving both of his hands infront of Baekhyun's face. Baekhyun gained his senses back and looked at his handsome face. Yes, he's Park Chanyeol, his bestfriend. Most of the girls (and maybe even boys) in their school are so captivated by his features. His intelligent, tall, handsome, talented, and has a well-to-do family. Who wouldn't fall for him? Well, especially Baekhyun. And yes again, he's been inlove with his bestfriend since middle school. Who would have thought that a chubby kid could turn to be a well-built and handsome teenager?

 

"Baek? Are you alright? You're turning red." Chanyeol leaned closer and Baekhyun has to breathe heavily before turning his gaze away. "Ahm yeah, let's go! We'll be late at school!" He pedaled his bicycle and catch his breathe. Chanyeol looked at him as he was able to caught up. "By the way, can you standby on our house this weekend? Mom's out, as usual." he says and Baekhyun nods. "Okay." came his quick reply.

 

They arrived at Yonsei University, ten minutes late. Both of them are taking up music major for college. And as soon as Chanyeol steps on the front gate, girls begin to squeal and surround him. Baekhyun shifts away and started walking to the lobby and unto his room. They have different class in the first period so that doesn't mean he just purposedly left his bestfriend there. But he just missed Chanyeol concerned gaze.
 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------


a/n: Heeeeey i just finished the first chapter! Sorry if it's too short (i guess?) Thank you so much for reading ^^ I hope you like it ;)