Plan

Bodyguards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                ‘What the hell is going on?’ Jungkook asked himself inside his mind while looking at Taehyung who was smiling widely at him.

 

                Nothing in the whole world had prepared Jungkook for that. He didn’t even know how to react—he was just staring at Taehyung. He had never heard anything about him having a cousin. Plus, why was Taehyung his bodyguard? “What is going on?” Jungkook asked with a little frown on his forehead, making his voice as soft as possible.

 

                Taehyung, who was just sitting with his smile attached to his face as if he was born like that, shifted a little on his seat before standing up, taking all of his suitcases. “I’ll explain it to you in the room but now, let’s move my stuff first!” He chirped happily which made Jungkook walked towards the room his mom said earlier with the frown still attached on his forehead.

 

                Jungkook opened the door and walked in before turning on the light, illuminating the room which only had a bed, a study table and a closet. It was simple but it was good enough. “So, you’re my cousin?” He asked as he walked towards the bed and sat on the edge of the said bed.

 

                “Nah,” Taehyung chuckled lightly as he put his suitcases down onto the floor and walked towards the bed, sitting next to the younger. “Your father set it up for me so at least someone can be close to you twenty-four-seven. He even got your aunt to lie to your mom.” He gave Jungkook two thumbs-up and a big, wide grin. “Though, I haven’t told Jin hyung and Jimin hyung because I came here as soon as I met your father.” He shrugged his shoulder and let his upper body fell back onto the bed. “Can’t say I’m not excited living together with Jungkookie~” he sang a song and grabbed Jungkook’s wrist before pulling him down onto the bed.

 

                Jungkook was still surprised by what had just happened. He didn’t even know his father could do that. Was his father someone dangerous? But, though he didn’t do it himself, he ordered the three to protect Jungkook from any harm and they did it just fine. He let out a soft sigh as he just lying down on the bed with Taehyung snuggling on the crook of his neck with the elder’s arm wrapped around Jungkook’s torso. Sometimes Jungkook even forgot that Taehyung was older than him just because of his affectionate and carefree personality. Patting the elder’s head, Jungkook just shrugged it off as he needed to be used to that kind of stuff. What was normal when you had almost got kidnapped once and had three bodyguards that were almost at the same age as him.

 

 

                The next day at school was a bit awkward for Jungkook and it wasn’t because the constant whines and glares Jimin threw at Taehyung—who was clinging onto Jungkook’s arm. It was because the aura Seokjin emitted from his body. Though it seemed like the other two didn’t realize it but Jungkook did. He just felt Seokjin was in a bit of a bad mood but he didn’t know why. He didn’t want to assume that it was because Taehyung got to stay in his house but it was kind of hard to believe because it was Seokjin, afterall.

               

                “So, what I’m saying is that we should go to the boss and tell him that I’m the one who’s supposed to stay at Jungkook’s house because you can’t carry a gun or a sword around the house.” He nodded at his own words before putting his spaghetti inside his mouth.

 

                “True, but then again, his mom had met me so how should we explain that? I can’t walk to her and be like ‘Hey, I’m sorry, wrong house.’ Can I?” Taehyung said with a little victorious smirk gracing his face while sipping on his drink.

 

                They had been arguing for the past fifteen minutes inside the cafeteria. Jungkook just hoped that no one heard what those two said but he was more focused on what Seokjin was thinking. “Jin hyung,” he called out, making the said hyung looked up from his food towards Jungkook. “You’re pretty quiet today. Is there something wrong?” He tilted his head a little to the side as he looked at the eldest.

 

                “Ah, no, I’m fine. It’s just student council problems.” He explained and looked back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter