Dad

Bodyguards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Jungkook was pretty much petrified at that point. Living in Busan for most of his life, that was the first time he had been to Seoul and he had no idea that there was going to be a mansion in the middle of that crowded city. From what he heard, it was too crowded to even build a house but it seemed like as long as they had money, nothing was impossible.

 

                He hadn’t come inside the mansion but even by just looking from the outside, he knew that the inside would be as grand as the outside look. The gates were at least twice Jungkook’s height and he was pretty sure that even a truck wouldn’t be able to have problems entering the house. Though it wasn’t clear, he could see a big fountain right in front of the main doors of the mansion as well as a well-kept garden.

 

                “Hey, why are you just standing there,” Jimin said with a little laugh, giving Jungkook’s back a little slap.

 

                “Oh, I… I was just looking around,” Jungkook admitted and laughed, scratching the back of his head. “Uh, so, what are we doing again?”

 

                “Your father called all of us,” Jin said while walking towards the two, followed by Taehyung. “He said he wanted to meet you.”

 

                “Right, that.” Jungkook let out a sigh as he looked far past the gates. He had never seen his father, ever. As far as he could remember, it was always he and his mother. Jungkook had never had any father figure in his life nor he wanted one since he had always convinced himself that his mother was enough; he didn’t need any father. Though, he couldn’t help but to feel eager, as well as scared about meeting his father. He didn’t know what kind of person his father was. Would he be a scary man? Or someone tough? Or would he be a kind person? The man was in an underground business which made someone after his son, there would be no way that his father was going to be kind, right?

 

                “Careful, Kookie,” Taehyung started with a big grin on his face, calling Jungkook with a nickname that he invented himself—though some people had called Jungkook with that nickname in the past, Jungkook didn’t tell Taehyung to let him believe that the nickname was exclusive for him. “Your father is a very strict and scary man.” Taehyung nodded his head, followed by Jimin who was nodding his head too.

               

                “Stop making him more nervous,” Jin said with a sigh and slapped both of the boys on the back of their heads.

 

                “Thanks, hyung.” Jungkook smiled a little towards Jin. Though, in the end, he needed to face his father, whatever the man was like.

 

                Jungkook was deep in thought when the gate was suddenly open. The youngest turned his head towards the gate where someone was standing. There was a middle-aged man, dressed in butler uniform with black hair and black eyes. He didn’t seem that old but Jungkook was very sure that he was older than Seokjin.

 

                “Master has been waiting for young master Jungkook and you three, too.” The man said and proceeded to stand on the side of the wall, letting the four in before dipping his head a little when the four passed him.

 

                It was a whole new world to Jungkook. He had never had anyone bowed in such respect to him, let alone entering a property that big. Walking deeper into the mansion, Jungkook looked around to his left and right. It was as if he was in a different city, country even. There were trees and flowers everywhere and the big fountain in front of the mansion made it looked like he was in one of those houses in western movies. Even from afar, he could already see the big main doors which were made of brown wood.

 

                Jungkook had absolutely no memory of his father and he was getting pretty nervous. He turned a little towards Seokjin and tugged the hem of his shirt. “Hyung,” he called the eldest and looked into his eyes. “Is my father really scary?” He asked the eldest before biting his lower lip, eyes glistening as if asking for the truth from the eldest.

 

                Seokjin di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter