Library

Bodyguards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                It wasn’t really that hard for Jungkook to adjust to a new lifestyle. Him moving into another town was a good example of that. It wasn’t that hard for him to adjust to his new surroundings. He knew where the grocery stores were after two days of moving into his new apartment. He knew that he needed to avoid that one grocery store two blocks away from his apartment because it was kind of dirty and the owner nagged a lot.

 

                With that being said, there were some occasions where Jungkook couldn’t really adapt to his new surroundings like when he got the stares from the whole class because Taehyung and Jimin came into his class on break time. At first, both of them would just passed by Jungkook’s class to check things up but that didn’t last that long.

 

                A month had passed since the incident that had happened to Jungkook and his three ‘bodyguards’ kept Jungkook in check almost every second. Since it had been a month, Jimin and Taehyung didn’t pass by Jungkook’s class anymore. Instead, they came into Jungkook’s class and pretty much surrounded him, talking about some unimportant stuff in every recess time—even Sehun got along with them pretty fast without even asking how did Jungkook and the two of them got that close.  There was even one time when both of them didn’t want to get out of Jungkook’s class even though the teacher had already come into the class—which then Jungkook just glared at both of them and the two left with their heads hanging low.

 

                There were some things that made Jungkook a little uncomfortable with the two of them being too close with him. First, Jimin—being the flirt he was—kept his distance close to Jungkook—almost too close for Jungkook’s liking.  Then there was Taehyung who kept clinging onto Jungkook every time he had a chance, throwing some jokes to the three of them. Though Jungkook didn’t really mind the two of them being that close to him, the stares he was getting from his classmate and even the girls that were staring through the window really made Jungkook uncomfortable. He thought that he and Sehun might even get some troubles from the girls because of this—though Sehun didn’t seem that he minded the stares.

 

                Something else bothered Jungkook. It was the face that their eldest, Jin, was very distant to him. Sure, he was close enough to help Jungkook if something happen but he just seemed very far from Jungkook.  Jungkook just thought that since they were stuck together, he should at least make their job… enjoyable? He would probably go crazy if he was stuck with someone he doesn’t like for months or even years. He couldn’t even think what the other would felt.

 

                “So, what I’m saying is-” Taehyung—who was talking about how Jimin would dump all of his student council work to Taehyung just because he was flirting with a random girl—stopped abruptly when Jungkook interrupted him.

 

                “I rarely see Jin around. Is he busy or something?” He asked to Jimin and Taehyung while stirring his food absentmindedly. The three of them were eating together in the cafeteria. Jimin and Taehyung were sitting next to each other while Jungkook was sitting across them with him to ignore the distinct whispers from the people around them.

 

                “Well, he is the student council, after all. What do you expect?” Jimin said with a little chuckle before swiftly moving across the table, sitting next to Jungkook. “So,” he began, zeroing their distance as he pulled Jungkook’s waist closer to him. Jimin had his face almost too close to Jungkook’s side of face as his lips ghosting on Jungkook’s ear. “Are you free this Sunday? I know you are because I checked your schedule. Should we go on a date this Sunday?” Jimin whispered with a little grin on his face which dissipated quickly when Taehyung threw fries at his face.

 

                “You should go with me, Jungkookie! I’m fun at hangouts while Jimin is… well, Jimin.” Taehyung said after he had thrown the fries, making both him and Jungkook laughed. “But seriously, don’t go with Jimin because he is boring. He’d probably be going to take you to a dinner, or something cheesy like that.” Taehyung remarked, making Jimin—who had his mouth open, ready to object Taehyung’s words—closed his mouth. “Told ya' so,” he added with a little laugh that died a little bit too prematurely. “But seriously, though,” he had his face serious—too serious for the usual Taehyung. “You should go out with me.” He kept his face static for a few seconds—which was a bit awkward, if you may ask Jungkook—before grinning like the usual Taehyung.

 

                “We will hang out together but not this Sunday. I just want to stay at home and finish my books.” He patted Jimin’s back just a little because the boy looked like someone had just broken his heart when Jungkook rejected his offer. “Alright then, I’m done eating. You two should go back to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter