Fury and Deception

Bodyguards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! Please read the author note below! I have an announcement to make!

 

                Jin couldn’t believe what just happened. It felt really unreal because he thought the three of them were doing a good job in protecting Jungkook yet there he was, standing in front of the empty room of the person he should be protecting.

                No.

                Jin still couldn’t believe it. Call it a denial, but there was no way Jungkook was kidnapped with Taehyung staying near him… right? Gritting his teeth, Jin shoved his phone back onto his pocket and turned the knob before busting the door open by crashing his upper arm onto the door, busting it open with just one try, but there was no one there; there was no sign of Jungkook at all. The bed had been made and the room was pretty much clean. There was literally no sign of forced kidnapping or some sort that would lead to the room getting messy.

 

                ‘Where are you, Jungkook?’ He said in his mind as he punched the wall.

               

                Turning around, he walked towards the seemingly peaceful Taehyung who were sleeping on the couch. It infuriated Seokjin that Taehyung didn’t even notice that Jungkook was missing and the boy was just peacefully sleeping. “Kim Taehyung,” Seokjin called once he was standing right beside the sleeping male, tone lacing with anger and malice.

 

                Taehyung had always been a light sleeper; all three of them were light sleepers. They had been trained that way, so that they would be able to wake up easily before the enemies got them. Jin’s voice was all he needed to wake up and to be quite honest, Taehyung rarely heard using that kind of tone before and it scared him a little. The last time the younger had heard Seokjin using that kind of tone before was when Taehyung accidentally shot an ally. Of course Jin didn’t do anything about it since it was an accident, but Taehyung could never forget how scary Jin was.

 

                “Y-Yes?” He immediately sat up on the couch, hands placed down neatly on top of his laps as his head hung low as if he knew that he ed up really bad.

 

                “Mind explaining how could Jungkook get kidnapped while you were around?”

 

                “Jungkook got kidnapped?!” Taehyung widened his eyes and immediately looked up at Jin only to lower his head again as Seokjin’s eyes were filled with wrath. Taehyung could’ve sworn that one wrong answer, Seokjin would behead him without mercy.

 

                “I-I was sleeping. I didn’t hear anyone barging into this place, I swear! I would’ve woken up if I heard Jungkook’s scream or whatsoever!” He tried to defend himself and nibbled on his lower lip, fingers curling into fists on his thighs.

 

                Silence filled the room for a few seconds and it was broken by Jin’s sigh. “This is not good,” he said as he fished his phone out of his pocket, voice softening. He didn’t know what happened, but judging from how neat the youngest room was, it seemed like Jungkook sneaked out by his own will. Tapping on the screen of his phone for a few times, Jin brought the phone on his ears before placing his palm on Taehyung’s head, who still had his head hung low.

 

                “It’s fine, we can solve this,” he said with a soft tone as he rubbed the younger’s head. Before clearing his throat. “Park Jimin,” he started as soon as Jimin answered the call. “Jungkook has been kidnapped. We will meet at boss’ place in thirty minutes.” With that, he ended up the call and pulled his hand away from Taehyung’s head.

 

                “Hyung,” Taehyung started, finally looking up at the taller. “I’m sorry… I messed up, didn’t I?”

 

                “Taehyung,” Jin started and wrapped one arm around the younger’s waist before pulling him close, leaning his head on top of the younger’s. “I couldn’t say that you didn’t, but it was not fully your fault, okay? Now stop being so gloomy because it doesn’t suit you at all.”

 

 

                “What happened?! How could Jungkook get kidnapped just like that when you three were supposed to protect him?!”

 

                “We are very sorry!” All three of them said at the same time. All of them was kneeling on the floor, right i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter