A Date?

Bodyguards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                One became two, two became four and four became five. That sentence represented how Jungkook’s school life those days. It all started with just him, trying to start a good normal school life in his new high school. Then, Sehun came and quickly became his friend and they were such good friends. He wouldn’t have thought that having a good friend would be that easy; he wondered why he had such a hard time. Then, Taehyung and Jimin came and hung out with them, attracting some attention, too. What Jungkook wouldn’t have thought, though, that even Seokjin would come and join them. Ever since that day in the infirmary, Seokjin had occasionally passed by Jungkook and greeted him—even if it was just a simple nod. He even came and joined them on lunch time that made the three of them kind of shocked—Sehun excluded because being the carefree guy he was, he just greeted Seokjin and introduced himself. Though, some good thing had happened since Seokjin started hanging out with them. The girls, for example, they didn’t dare to mess around with Jungkook anymore since, well, the three were with Jungkook and rumors spread pretty fast; the rumor about one expelled student and five suspended ones.

 

                Midterm exam was coming close and Jungkook thought that it would be good to spend some time outside his house, without Sehun this time just because he had a practice for his soccer club. It wasn’t that bad either going out alone ever since the last time he went out with Sehun—though it didn’t end up that well since he almost kidnapped or killed. Chuckling at the thought, Jungkook walked out of his apartment after telling his mother that he would be out for a few hours. He was wearing a white T-Shirt and an ed cardigan with a pair of jeans and a pair of sneakers.

 

                Jungkook was walking alone around the town. It was probably around twelve and he was pretty hungry so he decided to get some food after he had done looking at the books he was holding. It was until he felt a pair of hand wrapped around his waist and a chin on one of his shoulder. “Hey there, you look beautiful without your uniform.” The man chuckles as he tightened his arms around Jungkook’s waist. “Though, we need to change something about always going to the bookstore every time.”

 

                Jungkook froze for a few seconds when he thought that some lunatic would do something that happened a few months ago but he relaxed for a moment when he knew who it was. “Hello to you too, Jimin hyung,” he smiled and kept flipping through the paper as he let Jimin hold him—he was kinda used by Jimin being flirty by now. “Though you need to let go because I can already feel the stares we are getting.” He chuckled and wiggled his body a little.

 

                Jimin didn’t do what Jungkook said. Instead, he kept hugging Jungkook as he read what Jungkook was reading from behind. “I don’t even want to know what you’re reading.” He laughed and took a deep breath as Jungkook’s scent filled his lungs. “But do you know what I want to know?” He asked and smiled when Jungkook answered him with a soft hum. “What are we going to eat for lunch?”

 

                Jungkook could only laugh and close the book he was reading before pushing Jimin’s hands away and turning around to look at the other male. “Well, I’d say pizza because it’s been some time since I’ve ever had that and it’s not a date!” He answered and brought the book up before tapping the cover softly onto Jimin’s forehead and walking towards the cashier. “Where are the others, though? It’s just you this time?”

 

                “Ah, yeah, Jin hyung has something to work with the council stuff while Taehyung needs to make a report to you dad.” He explained as he followed just behind Jungkook, standing beside him as they waited for the cashier to finish scanning the books.

 

                “Speaking of my dad,” Jungkook turned to Jimin with a serious face. “How is he like? So, I know that he is alive but I’ve never actually seen him even until now. Isn’t he going to see me, or something? Not that I want it badly but it’s just… I’ve never had a dad.” He explained with a hint of sadness laced in his voice before turning around when the cashier told him the price of the books.

 

                “Well, he is a very busy man and he has an organization to run, so…” Jimin shrugged his shoulder and snatched the shopping bag from the cashier just when Jungkook was about to take it. Jimin then wrapped his other arm around Jungkook’s shoulder, walking out of the store. “Though, I can be your daddy.” He looked at Jungkook with a smirk before winking at him playfully.

 

                “You’re so stupid,” he laughed and elbowed Jimin’s ribs softly.

 

 

                “By the way,” Jungkook said before putting a French fry inside his mouth. “How is the guy that tried to kidnap me?” Jungkook didn’t really want to remember what happened with him but he just couldn’t help the memories going into his head since he was outside now. He didn’t even want to go back to the ice cream store beside the alley anymore just because the experience he had in the said alley.

 

                “Oh, him? I’m not really sure. We just sent him to your father,” Jimin explained as he munched on the burger, spurting some of his food all over the table—which Jungkook immediately responded with ‘gross’ while pulling his foods away. “Sorry, but yeah! I barely had any time to talk to him before he got taken away.”

 

                “I still want to know how my father looks like,” Jungkook paused for a few moments while looking down at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter