Priority

Bodyguards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                It was a great day to hike; the sun was shining brightly and there was barely any cloud in the sky. Though Jungkook was bad at sports or any physical labor, he was still excited since it was his first camping trip. It wasn’t like his former schools didn’t have any activities like this; it was just that he had never really wanted to go since he had no friends which meant he had no groups. Though now, he had four—which was a lot for him—friends that were always close to him and he had never been more grateful for them for sticking up with him—though the three were practically stuck with him… not that they minded that.

 

                “So,” Jungkook began as he looked at Seokjin and Taehyung’s bags; both of them had at least one big backpack and two big bags to carry. Jungkook was sure that they were only going for three days, not one month and he had no idea why the two would bring that many bags. Squinting his eyes, he asked the two, “Why are you two bringing so much stuff? We’re only going for three days.” Jungkook tilted his head to see Sehun and Jimin and they were only bringing as much thing as Jungkook; only Taehyung and Seokjing brought a lot of stuff.

 

                “Stuff,” Taehyung gave Jungkook one of his usual toothy grins as he walked towards the youngest before hooking his arm around Jungkook’s arm. “So, what did you bring? Are you sure you have everything in that little backpack?” He teased and chuckled a little, being totally oblivious to the glares coming from Jimin and Seokjin.

 

                “Uh,” he pursed his lips and scrunches his forehead as he tries to wiggle away from Taehyung’s hold on his arm. “Well, I think I have everything; just some tools so we can eat later and some clothes.” He nodded his head and turned his attention towards the bus that they were going to ride. “Seems like it’s time to get on the bus.” He said as he pointed towards the bus.

 

                Initially, each year had their own bus so it would be normal for Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and Seokjin to be separated but somehow the three were in Jungkook’s bus with a lot of freshmen staring at them. There were two kinds of seats; the left side which had two seats per row and the right side which had three seats per row. Jungkook and Sehun sat together on the left one while Jimin, Seokjin and Taehyung sat next to them on the right one.

 

 

                Taehyung didn’t know how long he had been sleeping but when he woke up, the bus had stopped at a gas station. He was the one who kept an eye on Jungkook last night so he was a bit tired. It seemed like the students were free to go around the gas station to buy food or to go to the toilet because there was almost no one on the bus. Jungkook, Seokjin and Jimin weren’t anywhere to be found while Sehun was still dozing off. Sighing a little, Taehyung threw his arms into the air and stretched his body before standing up to leave the bus.

 

                Taehyung walked to the toilet as he looked around; spotting some students that were playing and buying some food in the mini-market at the gas station. It was then he heard a familiar voice calling his name from behind—turns out, it was Jimin’s. “Oh, hyung, where’s Jungkookie?” He asked after turning around to face the elder.

                “Is that really the first thing you ask your hyung? Whoa, this kid, really…” Jimin let out a little scoff and handed Taehyung a box of orange juice. “He’s in the toilet,” he started and paused a little with a frown on his forehead. “Though, he has been in there for a while. If you’re going there, see if he’s okay because Seokjin hyung and I have some things to do with the teachers.”

 

                “Okay,” Taehyung grabbed the orange juice with a grin before walking towards the toilet but as soon as he got there, he knew something was off; it was too quiet. “Jungkookie?” Taehyung raised an eyebrow as he called the younger’s name from the doorway.

 

   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter