Early Morning

Just Wanna

The first thing that i woke up to was Gongju, my dog, my face.

"ugh! no! Gongju, stoooop~"

I had to sit up to move my little Chihuahua away from me. I laid her on the floor and Jackjack eventually played with her.

"Morning, kids." I greeted them, one eye still shut.

"dang, what time is it?" I rubbed my closed eye.

 

The digital clock on my side table said 05:49am. It's still this early? Now, there's some progress.

 

Recently i have been trying to be a morning person. It's kinda hard since i suffer insomnia and I usually sleep after lunch, making me still active at nighttime.

 

The usual things happen. Wake up, feed the pets, clean the apartment, work out, rehearsals, lunch, nap, and the rest of the nighttime, online stuff.

Friends would sometimes invite me out to do some recreational stuff or simply hangout.

Mundane stuff.

 

As usual, i made some coffee to keep me up and active during the day so i could tire myself.

I like coffee. But what I hate about it is it goes cold whenever i space out. Well, practically it's my fault. I space out often and all. It's just that, now that i wake up early in the morning, i take my time to appreciate the still semi-dark morning before the sun completely rises. It was always breathtaking. It was beautiful. It's also the view that makes me forget i have a mug of coffee waiting to be consumed. CURSE THE BEAUTY OF EARLY MORNINGS!

Just kidding, it's pretty.

 

Now that my coffee was cold, I thought of things to do before the sun rises. I took a little stroll around my room while sipping the cold coffee. "Hmmmm"

 

My eyes settled on my pair of running shoes by my bedside.

Maybe a morning walk won't hurt.

---

I tied my laces and grabbed my iPod, strapped it on my arm. Snapped my cap on my head and bid my dogs goodbye.

 

The smell of morning air filled my senses as i stepped out my door. I felt a smile form on my lips.

 

[a/n: hi! this was really short. i'm sorta outta town at the moment. just gonna leave this here. i will update as soon as possible. please look forward for more :) ]