Be Mine

Stay With Me, Because We Belong Together

Things pretty much went back to normal after that episode between Jiyong and Hanna. Almost.

 

Today, it was just Chaerin and Jiyong together for a cup of tea as Hanna was sick at home. They had just ended a really long and arduous week in school with tests almost every day of the week. Many project deadlines were up as well, causing the Iron Triangle to rarely meet up even in school due to their individual commitments.

 

Chaerin: So, how’s things between you and Hanna?

Jiyong: Fine I guess. I mean we just don’t talk about it. And both of us are trying to just get over it. But of course, things somewhat changed as much as we don’t want it to.

Chaerin: Ohh.. Is that so? Why did you not get together with Hanna anyway? Everyone actually thinks both of you are really compatible.

Jiyong: Erm. Because. Because I have someone I like now.

Chaerin: Really? Who is it? How’s she like?

Jiyong: She’s really beautiful, with her long brown wavy hair. That smile of hers that can light up the whole room. That heart of hers who wants to protect all those she cares about. That laugh of hers that can melt my heart. I don’t even know from when, she completely captivated me and took away my heart in a breath.

 

Chaerin let out a silent sigh, not expecting anything especially with such a flamboyant description of the girl Jiyong has in his heart. 

 

Chaerin: Wow. She sounds like a really great girl. Who is this lucky girl?

Jiyong: This absolutely lovely girl is sitting right in front of me now.

Chaerin: W-what?

Jiyong: You heard me right Chaerin-ah. The beautiful girl who captured my heart is you. And I know I captured yours too, am I right?

Chaerin: Jiyong-ah.

Jiyong: Chaerin-ah, give us both a chance. Will you be my girlfriend?

 

Chaerin was literally stunned at what was happening. She had not been expecting this sudden confession from Jiyong. Indeed, Jiyong was right that he had captured her heart as well. Ever since the Iron Triangle was formed, Jiyong’s charms had constantly appealed to her and tugged at her heartstrings, enabling her to forget the crush she had in her heart for 8 years. With Jiyong entering her life, she felt as though she was reborn into someone new. She was stuck in a trance of her own thoughts when…

 

Jiyong: Chaerin?

Chaerin: Oh. Erm. Sorry. What were you saying again?

 

Chaerin was almost over the moon when she heard those words that she wanted so badly to listen to them again.

 

Jiyong: I said, will you be my girlfriend? Be mine, Chaerin.

Chaerin: …Of course I would.

 

Both of them broke into wide smiles ear to ear and Jiyong held Chaerin’s hand from across the table. Jiyong had sensed all these while that Chaerin had a thing for him, and he in return had started developing feelings for her. Initially when Hanna brought them together as friends, Jiyong had no thoughts about it. But as the Iron Triangle spent more time together, he found himself getting attracted to Chaerin.

 

Both of them started talking more and more even outside the Iron Triangle. They texted privately as well, and were telling each other everything about their days. It was arguably true that the Hanna-episode had brought them closer to each other. That very evening that Chaerin played messenger for Hanna, Jiyong had shared all his thoughts with Chaerin, bridging whatever gap between them even closer, almost to the point of not having any gap anymore.


They were no longer just friends, but lovers and solace to each other.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: HI MY LOVELY READERS! Finally, the moment most of you have been waiting for. SKYDRAGON FINALLY HAPPENED. A rather short update and I'm sorry that some of you feel that this story is not exactly skydragon as Hanna's role seems to be outshining Chaerin. It's not on purpose, but because I understand the feelings and opinions of Hanna fully, while the point of view of Chaerin and Jiyong are more of what i perceive it to be. Hence, I'm writing it based on what I think happened between them, and may not be the complete truth. Sorry once again! But there you go, Jiyong and Chaerin are now together! ^^ Please subscribe and comment! :)